• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

magosika

Mar 25, 2019
I actually learned about this from a related comment:

To make it short, an attraction to exaggerated proportions and such is common.
well.. in a way before tech and main stream money of a kind anyone who has alot of a body type was deemed sexy and able to support new life in the world. For anyone who was skinny or not average / large size would not be able to support new life let alone live in a harsh parts of the world

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Man a K/DA game would have so much potencial. But i can't stand those insanely big tits, I'm not sure who would like that kind of stuff but i definitely don't, way over the top..
It has the big tits tag it has big tits in the preview pics so don't bitch about the big tits ok, so just click on the ignore thread button so you don't have to see big tits.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
looking at the pics i'm gonna pass because of how the breasts look like they just added giant flesh toned turnip shapes pillows to the character model and the last pic made me wince at how badly the breast to model setting is, i mean it's like they took the K/DA models and just poorly added stereotype bimbo sized breasts and called it a day X_X i'm gonna hard pass on this also just WTF is with people and making H-Games where breasts don't fit the models?

Last edited by a moderator:

Seittitgib

Mar 26, 2018
Love the big booba, excited for another Netorare Ninja drop!
Hope next time he goes for even bigger tits just for some special folk in this and the Tifa's Dark Desires game thread!

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
looking at the pics i'm gonna pass because of how the breasts look like they just added giant flesh toned turnip shapes pillows to the character model and the last pic made me wince at how badly the breast to model setting is, i mean it's like they took the K/DA models and just poorly added stereotype bimbo sized breasts and called it a day X_X i'm gonna hard pass on this also just WTF is with people and making H-Games where breasts don't fit the models?

Personally i just dislike when the breasts don't fit the model or just makes up like 70% of the models body mass in this case the breasts don't fit the models and should've been toned down from bimbo sized to a C-Cup range lol
I don't understand the whole making established characters basically into Teletubbies.
You got the disproportionate knockoffs these are then you have
KDA-POPSTARS-Cinematic-KDA-Ahri-Akali-KaiSa-Evelynn-ft-Madison-Beer-GI-DLE-Jaira-Burns-HD-Wall...jpg
which looks more appealing.

Hanz

May 21, 2017
I downloaded this game about 2 hours ago when it was a demo, then flew through it in 10 minutes. I come back to find a complete tag on it? Was that the whole thing?

Reactions: MikeOG

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
200mb... I guess it's very short
Edit: I played it and... I really want to know where is the NTR in this game?

Last edited:
Reactions: Seittitgib

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
I dunno what the other guys are crying about, I mean, they're not even the most exaggerated body proportions, have any of you guys been to r34?! At least they're not overly disproportionate to their body size since they at least made the body thicker to match with it. What bothers me tho is that the boobs don't fucking sag! It's even worse than if they had silicone inside, it's like they just crammed a fucking plastic mold inside!

Reactions: supersomeone
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes