5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

jackejohnson

Jan 26, 2021
Hi folks. I'm the developer of this game. If you have any question please let me know.
Also I would like to get ownership of this thread.
Hi Shirabaru. Thanks for a great game. Unfortunately, I ,like many others here I suspect, am getting on o bit and my reactions just aren't good enough for the combat. This is compounded as no hit points are shown for opponent so I don't even know if I am getting close to a win. Any chance of a "skip and win" option on combat "pretty pretty please "

Shirabaru

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2023
no hit points are shown for opponent
Thank you! I'm just not sure what you are talking about. There is only one fight yet and goblins drops from 1 hit...
I got this request couple of times. There will be no 'skip and win battle', sorry, but I'll add better armour improving Konna's HP to make fight a lot easier, if you have enough gold. It's possible that I will also add some items like 'goblin repellant' to win the battle instantly, but no promises.

I will add visible hitpoints for Konna and bosses later.

Reactions: kjlopo

WeebboSan

Jun 17, 2022
how to add discipline?
Nvm I figured out.
But i ask how often you're planning to update?

Last edited:

Shirabaru

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2023
But i ask how often you're planning to update?
I'm doing that in my free time so I don't have a fixed schedule. I'm planning to post new major version every 2-3 month but my artist is a student so graduation exams are a thing and there can be delays.

Psycher_7

Mar 14, 2020
It's funny how adults enjoy all the things they hated as a child. lol

*WAH-PAH*

THX for sharing...
No idea what you're talking about. Anyway, now that I'm done with adding to my several thousand spanking pics, I'm going to take a nap.

JimmyMij

Apr 7, 2022
Much appreciated. Your game is amazing, by the way. I haven't ever seen this concept done so well, and I am very much looking forward to the continuation. Do you have plans to allow Olivia to spank the player? I think it would be an amazing addition to lose control of her and have HER punish YOU if you're too submissive/passive with her.

Amazing job, can't wait to see where it goes next!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Justicar-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
i know this is an rpg maker game and im not sure if its even possible but is there a way to change dialogue key from enter too like all the other rpg maker games z or space or something because this is incredibly uncomfortable especially for long stretches of time

Shirabaru

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2023
i know this is an rpg maker game and im not sure if its even possible but is there a way to change dialogue key from enter too like all the other rpg maker games z or space or something because this is incredibly uncomfortable especially for long stretches of time
It is possible. Z was overrided to shoot crossbow. I'll add 'space' then in future version

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes