RPGM - Justicar [v0.3.0.1] [Shirabaru]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Masterarbeit

Great spanking game! A game in this genre with actual gameplay and nice characters is refreshing, the best one out there to date. I have for my current playthrough 8 hours of gameplay. I can highly recommend it
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sneaky Heresiarch

Love the game. There's a serious lack of spanking-focused games and it works really well with RPGM.
    Over time would be great to see some diversity in shapes, but as of now, this is amazing.

Best of luck dev!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

HeavenlyBusboy

Version .2 review The developer has moved fast with this one so far (unsure if I should expect this to continue), but as of version 2 I recommend the game to any fans of spanking especially if you have some nostalgia for pixel art and flash game style CGs. The grind is greatly reduced this update with fast travel to important places and increased rewards for good behavior. Gold is the grindest part of the game right now, I recommend fishing or taking gold from the courthouse and just accepting the spankings for it. There are a lot of fun quests and I like the design of the minigames, (though combat is hard to do one handed, currently only 2 fights in the game so not much of an issue). There are some grammatical errors and other times where the words used are just a bit confusing, usually it doesn't really impact enjoyment but every once in a while I got sentencing wrong due to it, if you pay close attention and use common sense, you should be able to not make any mistakes but there are some vague crimes.

Version .1 review (Very simple so far and much too grindy, But I love the concept and the two main core gameplay loops, here's to hoping the dev reduces the grind and adds to the core loops as they state in their plan for version two! There is already a system in place to see alternate versions of quests despite only being able to see one version of a quest while on it. The art is okay, reminds me of some flash games back in the day, very simple style. Also there is not much in terms of story or characterization yet but that isn't the main reason I play this style of game.)

Good luck to the dev and everyone who tries it.