Comics Just For You [Chapters 1-36] [Mando Logica]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Dear Friends, Chapter 2 is out and ready. It is my first time updating the thread, so I have to report the thread as an update with the links based on my understanding. I have just done that. I guess I did the procedure right. So it is just a matter of time, and the thread will be updated.

Bkgx9

Mar 27, 2021
Dear Friends, Chapter 2 is out and ready. It is my first time updating the thread, so I have to report the thread as an update with the links based on my understanding. I have just done that. I guess I did the procedure right. So it is just a matter of time, and the thread will be updated.
Mando Logica where is chapter-2?
Eagerly waiting for your update ❤

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Mando Logica where is chapter-2?
Eagerly waiting for your update ❤
Ok, until the thread is updated (I do not know why it is not updated yet), here are the links:-

Image zip format:

PDF Format:

I hope you all enjoy it, my friends! :)

Edit: The thread is updated.

Last edited:

Bkgx9

Mar 27, 2021
Seeing nicole easter egg at the end of the comic is super awesome. Waiting for her entry. Thank you mando. Excellent work❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
1-4? Only 2 chaps released right? How come 3and 4 are available for download?
It is because I started the comic two months ago. That's why there are 4 chapters.

The publishing on F95 is two chapters back. And even on svscomic site is delayed too. If you noticed the publishing date on that site, you would see it publishes two chapters at a time.

You can get the latest chapter on my account in the public post because it is for FREE. You do not need to wait for svscomic site to pirate it ;)

And it is as I have mentioned before, I publish every 2 weeks. So by 1st of August, you will find chapter 5 on my SubscribeStar, and chapter 3 here on the thread (for people who would like to follow up the story on F95 only)

Best Regards (y)

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Dear Friends, based on some posts, I got the impression that you want to have the thread here always updated with the latest chapter of the comic.

Therefore, on the next release which is supposed to be between the 13th and 15th of August, I will post here chapter 6 and will update the thread with chapters 4 and 5 too.

Best Regards

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
and why are all the parts the same? give a link to download parts 2 and 3?

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes