Comics Just For You [Chapters 1-36] [Mando Logica]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Excellent one bro. Please try to add some NTR content as well. And when can we expect the next episode?
Many thanks, bro :). The next episode/chapter will be in 2 weeks. That will be my default for this comic. Every 2 weeks, I should post a new episode/chapter. In case there is any delay, I will inform you guys here. If not, then it will be posted in time. The average number of pages of each episode/chapter is between 70-80 pages.

Reactions: sexieallie2001

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Great renders as always. Some suggestions:

1. I'm not a comic reader but I think that the order to read the dialogues is starting from those that are higher in the page (Up to down). And you need to keep this rule always, so the reader will not read some dialogues in disorder.

2. I see that all the images are full and horizontal, so, do it as a kinetic novel in renpy, too, could be a good option. Also, I believe it would give you a bigger exposure, at least in this site, because it would be part of the games section. (But I don't know if that's too much trouble)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
1. I'm not a comic reader but I think that the order to read the dialogues is starting from those that are higher in the page (Up to down). And you need to keep this rule always, so the reader will not read some dialogues in disorder.
You are absolutely right, my friend (Up/down, left/right). I am considering this in chapter 2 and will add a little trick in case I do disorders. It is my first comic, and learning comic rules & applying will take some time :)

2. I see that all the images are full and horizontal, so, do it as a kinetic novel in renpy, too, could be a good option. Also, I believe it would give you a bigger exposure, at least in this site, because it would be part of the games section. (But I don't know if that's too much trouble)
You read my mind ;). Yeah, that's one of the purposes of doing it full and horizontal to be easy to transfer it into the kinetic novel in Renpy later, especially that I would like to add some music to make it more live. My only concern is that I will get comments saying "No choices" :ROFLMAO: even if it is KN.

Anyway, I will keep it as a comic, and doing it in Renpy will be an interesting extra step.

Thank you so much for your suggestions my friend and please keep it that way (y). And I may need your advice in animation soon ;)

Bkgx9

Mar 27, 2021
Mando Logica chapter 2 trailer or sample images please!
Eagerly waiting for chapter 2

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes