• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Ankerwerfer

Oct 11, 2022
How to remove games from this page? This face so ugly, i can only react in my native language to that:
Was für ein scheißhässliches Vieh ist das denn bitte? Da steck ich mein Ding doch lieber in 'nen Eimer Hackfleisch! Hätte er uns nicht einfach mit Pay2Win oder DLC-Scheiße verarschen können, statt damit?

Reactions: jesusderpenner

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I thought it was a horror game from the first screenshot, as I hovered over the game icon.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
No but in all seriousness, you know what kills it the most? the overview(description):

It's like when you scroll though tinder and you read some wacky descriptions about people. Where photo/s has nothing to do with actual description. And you end up questioning, why are you even there in first place?
The first and biggest part of the psychological test is pressing the download button :)

Reactions: Glorified_ignorance

Chrono4111

May 14, 2017
The art makes me thinking this is a horror game...that first picture..... she could just unhinge her jaw, show some serrated teeth, and you've got yourself a new FNAF-ish sensation. The dating horror game genre.

Apr 2, 2018
But no kidding, really what the hell is with the character models? It feels like they're made of rubber. It's like a sex doll.

DEADLORAN2

Aug 27, 2018
But no kidding, really what the hell is with the character models? It feels like they're made of rubber. It's like a sex doll.
Author thinks that real dates suck more
says a lot
I think he wanted to make human inhuman in human ways possible
So we know now, how inhuman human-like human looks like

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
Looks like they tried to go for Scott Pilgrim's kinda look, but in 3d.
Weird.
I somewhat like it, though.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes