2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
like.. none of these things are the issue
They would help alleviate the emotional damage I feel whenever I see underdeveloped bodies in 3D games.
Her face is fine, all the listed things make her look like a rag doll more than anything.
And you should know, only a guy with some serious sperm pills should be brave enough to date a girl like her.
Especially a guy already packing a dick like that.

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
I've seen the preview on latest update.. and I just had to go into comments cuz I knew it will be gold....

brabb

Oct 30, 2017
idk man

I really liked the animated scenes, they look smooth and perfectly fine for a cartoony game.
If he'd just made her green and slapped some pointy ears on it everybody would be over that cute gobbo girl.
The face as it is though. Jeez.

The "gameplay" is atrocious. The dialog parts feel random af and without rollback or skipping I'm not interested in trying all options. The text in the first and the last part is okay, the middle part is so very very runglish.

2/5

Reactions: Solinaru

Reedman07

Jul 24, 2017
Ngl, you look a little too long at her eyes and theres this deep, instinctive, uncanny valley, kind of fear you feel, like its trying to be human but it just doesnt belong.

I dont think I should put my dick in there, BUT...

Artistix

Feb 28, 2018
I guess even adult games gotta cater to ESG scores too.

On the flip side, she can be actually more attractive if you have her skin green, shorten her height more, give her pointed ears and give her yellow sclera...you know, just make her an actual goblin.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes