JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
On the way to trial, and during the trial, I keep getting these error messages. HELP!!! It is driving me nuts.

Edit: Well, with no one helping, had to find the answers myself. Turns out the GUI Mod from Boehser Onkel does indeed need an update. Well, that is good to know now.

Last edited:

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
gallery mod would be cool for sure. I think last time I played the game had a gallery but I can't remember if it was any good
Dude, I can't PM you. You have it turned off. So I'm wondering what game that is in your signature.

Anyway, this game is pretty good. I think it's trying too hard in many places to be something it's not, but the story line is fairly engaging.

Reactions: felve

X12400

Aug 11, 2023
Well, considering there's only two episodes and those episodes are split up into 166 (yes, 166) separate script files. AND... within those 166 (needlessly) separate files are 338 choice menus (the definition of overkill) within 120 of those separate scripts...

My knee-jerk reaction is to think it's not even worth the hassle as (unless this VN has been near 100% pre-storyboarded) there's likely no chance in hell the dev team can keep organization of that much convolutedness with the story just now in the beginning stages. Just imagine this quantity of files and choices to keep in check after the VN is only.. say 50-75% complete.

Dunno man... this looks like a massive minefield in my experience.

Could I do it? Of course. Am I willing to put myself through the equivalent of waterboarding torture? Not so much.

Thank you

Reactions: ct4me

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah can't believe I'm going to say it but way too many paths in this game..

Also if anyone is on the Ivy path what the heck is the code to her safe? no clue

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have?
Nickle3DArt

joypinse

May 5, 2018
Dude, I can't PM you. You have it turned off. So I'm wondering what game that is in your signature.

Anyway, this game is pretty good. I think it's trying too hard in many places to be something it's not, but the story line is fairly engaging.
i'am also wondering about the signature myself ;)

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
This is some pretty good stuff. I enjoyed reading it. Still, the file size is a bit on the ridiculous side.
Anyway, time for some complaints.

Despite this clearly taking place in the US, and presumably all the jurors, including MC, being American, they still use some very British words and phrases.

It seems that whoever you optionally meet if you decide to watch TV or go to the gym will forget that you met them by the time they're all gathered at the bar, so they reintroduced themselves.

Ivy's little quiz seems to declare Jacob the winner in case of a tie.

After taking a look into the camera room, MC thinks "(I know I said I was going to go swimming...)", even if he said he wouldn't.

Beth's breakup seems to just be known to the MC, even if nobody tells him about it. It appears as a possible thing to tell Rachael about and MC thinks about it before going to sleep. Now, maybe I just missed someone mentioning it, but I don't think anyone told me. I know she certainly didn't.

Finally, here's some corrections for grammar/spelling stuff. This is just what I found during my one playthrough, so there's sure to be more, but it's all you're getting from me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 15, 2019

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes