Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Something wicked this way comes.... the wait is finally over.

Full retail public release (no more "early access")

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Jury - MultiMod Edition (Ep2 v2.1.1)
View attachment 3522780
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

View attachment 3522784 View attachment 3522785 View attachment 3522788

One of the most elaborate ChoiceGuides you'll find in any VN. A fully-featured multi-mod that includes the ONLY replay gallery available for this VN to date. Professionally coded with aesthetics that actually enhance the VN, not hack it with subpar quality. This is the mod worthy of the dev's hard work, and for your personal playthrough enhancement.

You've tried the other option, now try the best option.

Everything you've asked for and more. Replay gallery, indepth and fully dynamic ChoiceGuide (changes according to your previous choices), FreeRoam dynamic guides, SanchoCheats, UI enhancements, named saves, and much more. Click the spoilers below for indepth feature lists.

NOTE: You'll likely want to bookmark the SanchoMod thread since I highly doubt this will get listed in the VN's OP even though it's far superior and a true Multi-Mod with way more features.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Please support the VN developer Nickle3DArt if you can.
Cheers Leonardo Dicaprio GIF - Cheers Leonardo Dicaprio Celebrate - Discover & Share GIFs.gif

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I really like this game. It's interesting to see a game where we aren't really blocked from making any choice but how far the choice goes is affected by our relationship with the characters. It also helps that most of the characters are likeable in different ways.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes