ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
Nickle3DArt, minor stat reporting bug - Aimee Relp Max:
View attachment 3512862
Non-cheated speedrun (without even going for her) and her maximum Relp well exceeds the reported "10" without even trying. It's likely closer to 20 but I have not calculated maximums for the LIs... I'll leave you to do that.
In one of my walkthroughs were 3/10. In second 12/18. Both after the 1 chapter.
I think i also have one of the routes, not Aimee's, with exceeding max possible points. Don't remember whose route there were. Maybe you even reported about it yourself.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In one of my walkthroughs were 3/10. In second 12/18.
With that statement are you referencing the same LI? If so, that's impossible. The "Max" values are hard-coded text, meaning they do NOT change, the acquired values do change though (obviously). Here's an example of the reporting stats for Aimee:
Python:
text "Relationship Points Gained: [aimeeRS]/10" size 40
You'll see that the "/10" is hard-coded... it can never be "18".

So, maybe you are referencing two different LI's with that statement bud? Surely you are. But yes, the maximums are not correct in all cases and the dev is aware now.

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
With that statement are you referencing the same LI? If so, that's impossible. The "Max" values are hard-coded text, meaning they do NOT change, the acquired values do change though (obviously). Here's an example of the reporting stats for Aimee:
Python:
text "Relationship Points Gained: [aimeeRS]/10" size 40
You'll see that the "/10" is hard-coded... it can never be "18".

So, maybe you are referencing two different LI's with that statement bud? Surely you are. But yes, the maximums are not correct in all cases and the dev is aware now.
No. In 1st walkthrough my LI was Katie. And i ignored all activities with Aimee. And get 3.
After the 1 chapter i lost few points with Katie and started skipping and trying to collect all 15 possible points. But can't. Only 14.
So i started other routes to understand what the problem. And with Aimee i get 12/18. After 1 chapter.
It was BE's port, because pc is broken. But, BE don't have any walkthrough in the mod, i think it's clear port.
If you interested i can to re-install it and skip few times. It's only the matter of time.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If you interested i can to re-install it and skip few times.
Not necessary bud, as I said, the dev knows some of the Max figures are incorrect. So, until it's sorted simply don't rely on the Max stated figures until confirmed they are correct (imo).

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
I also had this problem. Don't sure is it port's problem or game's in the first place.
But when you skipping all dialogues and quickly choose replics (on the lake with Alice) you can gain points few times after the same choice. How to explain it with my bad English.
There are 4 options. Family, boyfriend, art and flirt. Choose flirt and skip. When you quickly tap the screen, same dialogue replays and you gain +1 love point, again and again. So after the 1 chapter i had 23/14 (i think) points with Alice.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I also had this problem. Don't sure is it port's problem or game's in the first place.
But when you skipping all dialogues and quickly choose replics (on the lake with Alice) you can gain points few times after the same choice. How to explain it with my bad English.
There are 4 options. Family, boyfriend, art and flirt. Choose flirt and skip. When you quickly tap the screen, same dialogue replays and you gain +1 love point, again and again. So after the 1 chapter i had 23/14 (i think) points with Alice.
That's a porting issue then bud (I'm assuming your on mobile)... this does not occur with the official versions in the OP. If the porter has their own thread I'd certainly bring it up there, if not then ping them here I reckon.

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
That's a porting issue then bud (I'm assuming your on mobile)... this does not occur with the official versions in the OP. If the porter has their own thread I'd certainly bring it up there, if not then ping them here I reckon.
Mobile, yeah. I wrote about broken pc in one of the posts here. And i understand that it might be phone problem or porting problem. It were just fun.
But about exceeding max possible points wrote you. And i had this issue as well, without this phone/porting problem.
I truly respect all your work and time. And wanna let you know it from all my heart. (Possibly being useful with my experience with "Jury" is just a bonus )

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote
Brooke

You folks looking to see what may happen regarding Brooke as a possible LI/side-LI then you'll want to make note of this, it's your first crack at getting a stat on her:
1712517134666.png
Since I'm just now coding on Scene61 (and it's subscenes) I noticed it and revised the ChoiceGuide in Ep1 accordingly. I had missed it while choosing it and speedrunning at length due to it seemingly just being a one-off choice to make the MC look like a dumbass, like the dev had simply added it as an Aimee joke... but nope. It holds weight on its own.

Later:
1712517646300.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Skylaroo and xsikal

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
SanchoNote
Brooke

You folks looking to see what may happen regarding Brooke as a possible LI/side-LI then you'll want to make note of this, it's your first crack at getting a stat on her:
View attachment 3519745
Since I'm just now coding on Scene61 (and it's subscenes) I noticed it and revised the ChoiceGuide in Ep1 accordingly. I had missed it while choosing it and speedrunning at length due to it seemingly just being a one-off choice to make the MC look like a dumbass, like the dev had simply added it as an Aimee joke... but nope. It holds weight on its own.

Later:
View attachment 3519760
About some defty choices like this. Sancho, have you noticed in 1 chapter, when you talking in the basement with reporter and asking about girls secrets (there are 5 choices) that you can gain 2 points (with Rachel i think) and 2 secrets in one dialogue? But firstly you must choose Layla.

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
Also. You can't get all 7 points with Beth in 1 chapter IF you don't go to the gym with Aimee in the 1 choice.
I think you will not have necessary strength to lift Beth in the pool with Aimee and don't get her point.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
About some defty choices like this. Sancho, have you noticed in 1 chapter, when you talking in the basement with reporter and asking about girls secrets (there are 5 choices) that you can gain 2 points (with Rachel i think) and 2 secrets in one dialogue? But firstly you must choose Layla.
Yeah, I caught that sneaky little sucker this morning:
1712520310705.png

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
This is really good, the intricacy of it makes it unpredictable in a good way, and nice variety of characters.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Total bummer. Make a bowling ball out of Layla and you can't obtain second date with Leia... unless I haven't read far enough into the code yet. Her "hallway" scene is force-skipped if MC joins Layla in the tanning beds Perv with Jane or at the Pool and no problems :/

I'm not done coding 62-65 so I might be incorrect somewhere, but I'm not seeing it yet.

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
Total bummer. Make a bowling ball out of Layla and you can't obtain second date with Leia... unless I haven't read far enough into the code yet. Her "hallway" scene is force-skipped if MC joins Layla in the tanning beds :/
Okay, look. To obtain second date you need to choose Jane and facial. After this event you will meet Leia in the hall.

To make a bowling ball meaning?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay, look. To obtain second date you need to choose Jane and facial. After this event you will meet Leia in the hall.
Well, no shit bud, I know that... MC can go to the pool as well. That's what I said:
" Perv with Jane or at the Pool and no problems "

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry, you might edit your post. I didn't see that the first time.
Yeah, I did that after a few seconds since I thought: "someone's going to think I don't know how to do it." ... sometimes folks forget that I'm pretty damn good at this modding thing and I find needles in a haystack as a career. :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes