• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 12, 2018
Guys, it may have been my mistake, but the first time I played this game, there came a point where the girls stopped gaining traits because they were abused by monsters.
In games like this I like to grind things like this until I turn the sweet maidens into broken sluts.
Has anyone else checked/knows about this and if there is a fix?

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Great that we got a demo

Sad there's still no news about the release date

How much has the dev been working on already on the game? 3 years?

Norawind

Feb 9, 2022
How do I look up what the statuses on the characters do? I only see an icon and no way to actually read what it means.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
I... kinda don't like that in the new game the armor on the MC covers her tits

I get it, the armor is the demon lord himself, but not showing skin kinda sucks

angr8

Mar 20, 2022
I've already completed it many times, I just felt it would have been nice an "harder" difficulty
There is a file in the gamefiles where you can change the stats of the monsters. I used to change it so that the "older" enemy types would scale up their stats to match the newest enemy of the area. It was a fun playthrough, but it is a pain to constantly edit the stats for the monsters every time you enter a new area.

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
There is a file in the gamefiles where you can change the stats of the monsters. I used to change it so that the "older" enemy types would scale up their stats to match the newest enemy of the area. It was a fun playthrough, but it is a pain to constantly edit the stats for the monsters every time you enter a new area.
Which file is it? And how to edit?

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
I just noticed..... Dev mentioned that this game was supposed to be developed faster than the others since it's just 1 character...

The game is already on the 3rd year being worked on

I swear Jumble jokers and strikers took less

noname111111

Feb 6, 2023
I just noticed..... Dev mentioned that this game was supposed to be developed faster than the others since it's just 1 character...

Is there any info how long did the first two game took to make?

Aug 25, 2017

I just tried out the demo, and it shows promise, but it's very unusual, even by Hentai RPG standards. I didn't bother translating it because it was just too much. What seems to be going on is that you play a fallen hero who was turned into a cursed set of women's armor, and the heroine finds you and puts you on, but you're maybe evil now? Or I guess you have the choice of whether or not to be evil? So you don't control the girl, but have the option to help her or the enemies in combat. You spend as much of your own power as you want to to buff or debuff her or heal the enemies until you voluntarily end your turn. When you end your turn the girl and the enemies automatically choose and perform their own actions.

So while the art and "animations" are not much more complex than the Jumble games, the combat is radically different from most of what's out there, considering the player has the option to just make the heroine lose but has to work for it, and the gameplay needs a lot of balance work. The girl tends to one-shot the enemies in the demo, but also has a lot of resistance to getting sexually assaulted, so winning is incredibly easy but losing requires more effort and is slow and tedious, requiring you to unequip her weapon and keep healing her and the enemies. And there's a novel sexual resistance meter which lends itself to a lot of RNG, and there's only one girl so you can't do the meat shield tactic from the Jumble games which allowed you to see the sex and win the fight if you did it right.

Yeah, the demo's a mess. I hope the game gets finished, but I can see that the dev maybe bit off more than he could chew with this radical new approach.

Reactions: Nick_1357

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
wait i thought this was game two and i thought this one was done. were they adding more are something. i do wish you could remove the clothing tho. i mean the clothing looks good but then you don't see much of the bodys thats a crying same.

noname111111

Feb 6, 2023
wait i thought this was game two and i thought this one was done. were they adding more are something. i do wish you could remove the clothing tho. i mean the clothing looks good but then you don't see much of the bodys thats a crying same.
nope they are making a new one currently.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
did not know that i still have not got the first one to work still has no words and crashes i have tried what people have said but i don't know if the emulater i have will work.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes