EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ294780_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Rin, the self-proclaimed hero of Doinaka Village, is fighting for peace in the village.
Later, a female martial artist is kidnapped in the Imperial Capital close to Doinaka Village.
Just when Rin thought she had fought off the kidnappers, they attacked her with a giant worm.
Rin fights back just in time, but the kidnapper escapes.
The next day, the imperial princesses Luche and Melfi visit the village, and things take an unexpected turn...

The kidnapping of a female martial artist, a bug monster, a girl from beyond time, and ancient ruins.
What is the truth behind all these incidents?​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-03
Release Date: 2020-12-06
Developer: ToraumaCompany
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.25
Language: English (fan translated)
Translator: candyfloss
Translation Thread:
Other Games: Jumble Jokers
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Others:
COMPRESSED
RJ294780_img_smp1.jpg RJ294780_img_smp2.jpg RJ294780_img_smp3.jpg RJ294780_img_smp4.jpg RJ294780_img_smp5.jpg RJ294780_img_smp6.jpg RJ294780_img_smp7.jpg RJ294780_img_smp8.jpg RJ294780_img_smp9.jpg

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Well considering how popular the first game was, I bet this one will leave waves and ripples too. I didn't play the first one FYI but I will play it then move to this one (which is weirdly enough 3 times the size of the first)

Reactions: orphenex

weeeeee

Sep 22, 2017
Played this in Japanese because I loved the first game so much. It's more of the same, if you loved the first one you will love this one.

Bruh_Huh

Jan 16, 2019
They're already fix loop bug? when get rape can't escape from monster..
I don't know about japanese versions, but in translated ones(both done very well by candyfloss) there are options to escape:
a) hold down cancel button and a window pops up, asking you to forfeit combat (there is no scene on lost battle);
b) after a couple of turns without being able to move, the game itself shows the window with an option to forfeit- in the sequel, you can even set the number of turns to the pop-up through MENU->Important Items.

May 30, 2021
Hello, here's a save file for this game(I think it's 100 percent complete, it's been a while since I last played the game) Slot 20 is the full save, where you can fight enemies that were encountered throughout the game. There's also the Pink Forest where you can find enemies that do erotic attacks also, but it's been a while since I played this game so I don't remember where it's at. Enjoy mates!

Edit: Put it in the www/save folder.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
And it's not machine translated to boot! I'll actually be able to make sense of what the characters are saying!

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
On the ULMF site they also have a translation patch as a separate download. Is that included in the zips here or do we still have to download them over there?

• Angry
Reactions: Suit

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
it was ok. the sad part of this game. that is that the girls can get pregnant with there clothes on. you can't remove there clothes. in other words you can't battle with them naked. they get rape with clothes on. only scene that allow you to see them naked that it. you will see part pussy or tits. if they get rape. wish they made mod to remove there clothes.

Aug 25, 2017
Wow, that party looks so much like the one from Jumble Jokers, it's like an alternate universe version where everything's the same but slightly different. In fact, I'm pretty sure the pink-haired girl is Amelia from the other game. Makes you wonder why they didn't just use the same characters. Well, I liked the other one, so I guess this'll go on my high priorities list.

MTA13DDK

Jun 10, 2017
Wow, that party looks so much like the one from Jumble Jokers, it's like an alternate universe version where everything's the same but slightly different. In fact, I'm pretty sure the pink-haired girl is Amelia from the other game. Makes you wonder why they didn't just use the same characters. Well, I liked the other one, so I guess this'll go on my high priorities list.
same circle I beleive.

edgarsc19

May 29, 2019
really? raped by a FUCKING SPIDER!?

edit: lmao, y'all facepalming like some mosquitoes on your face or something? this is why don't let those spiders fucking those bitches and let them do their job!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes