3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I agree, but right now we don't even get toys. I fear we will have to go through updates about those before any real action.
The toys such as dildos are clickable, but not even usable atm. What the fuck? When is this game ever going to get updated again. :(

Reactions: pr0n and boloss456

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
any save availale or gallery unlocker ?
Thanks for replying to this thread, Otomo! This thread doesn't get much attention nowadays. Now, as to your question you are asking. The game does allow you to auto save after the main character sleeps. There is no actual manual save feature implemented at this moment, which really sucks because there definitely should be one at this point, really for fucks sake this game really needs a manual save option. Secondly, there is no gallery or gallery unlocker. Your questions have been answered. You are welcome sir, have a great day and happy posting. :giggle:

Totti000

May 4, 2022
ITS AN SARCAZM OR U REALLY HAVE SAVE? IF YES PLS SHAREEEEE
It was sarcas ahah, i'm sorry if i gave u false hope. i played the game from the beginning, and deleted it after reaching the end for the current version because i was burn out from it.

to clarify, i wasn't blaming anyone, it was just to joke a bit because the amount of people asking for a save, myself included, are a lot here lol

Reactions: rambo12345

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
this game hasnt been updated since May - the Dev has moved onto other projects per their Patreon updates. I'm guessing the answer is somewhere between never and next 2 years.
I play the other game from this developer "Little Bratt Dara" and I'm really enjoying it, it was only now that I realized that they are part of the same universe and that the waitress there and Julia

Reactions: ChloeL
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes