3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

Totti000

May 4, 2022
i got the infinite loop party bug me too.
thanks to some of you people i do not have to start the game again because u shared the saves D:

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Yeah I love it when devs stop making the game people gave them money to continue making. I have supported 3 different devs which I will not name and all three either stopped making the game entirely which was the reason I gave them money or they stopped to work on other project. The day a dev puts out a statement saying something to the effect of "if you give money to me for this current project I will finish it. I will not work on any other projects until this one is done." or a dev completes a game that I like only then will I financially support a dev again. Tired of being jerked around.
The entire patreon system encourages this bs. Devs are incentivized to drag out projects as long as possible to continue getting paid with no incentive to finish anything. Then they get bored or burn out and start working on something else or leave while still wanting to keep the same money flowing in. This is why Japanese devs actually put out finished products (or used to anyway), they only get paid once it's done.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I really dont get why dev keeps doing uptades for Little Brat Dara. I doubt that most of his patroens cares about that game and in a comparison with this thread and Dara's thread its pretty obvious which game is better. Bottom should put Dara on hold and keeps working on this cause last uptade was weak af
Yup, glad I decided not to support this dev which I was considering. The same as a lot of the other devs, takes money from people and then starts a new game and I don't or trust which devs will and will not do that crap.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Chuckles9988

Jan 27, 2020
I really dont get why dev keeps doing uptades for Little Brat Dara. I doubt that most of his patroens cares about that game and in a comparison with this thread and Dara's thread its pretty obvious which game is better. Bottom should put Dara on hold and keeps working on this cause last uptade was weak af
Little Brat Dara is superior to Julia Young and Dumb and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Just another thought.
It seems that the choice given aren't intented to actually make a different choice but the level of money or/and airheadiness.
This is ok but i wished that my dreams would reflect my need. So if i envision homeless men, i wished the character actually would be wanting to go to homeless men.
So i am only left to dream about homeless men but stuck sucking Joeys cock instead. This is somewhat unsatisfying.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Wait. :WaitWhat:There is no option to avoid Joey in the recent update? o_O
When i said, i have no money, i only got the choice to give in. That's it. The best you can hope for is to have some money to pay something. I really tried. Now i let her dream of homeless dudes so she gets hot. So far, no luck. Seems pointless.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Considering the poor technical/art quality and the iterative gameplay of this game, the current release time is not excusable.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Dev rotates between projects and takes pauses, it is what it is. The postive i can say about this is that dev does not abandon and announces status.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes