• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Game urgently needs:

1, A warning when you quit the game by accident. Immediately closes game at the moment and lost all game content.
2, Auto click to sell/buy all items. Clicking is way to grindy.

Thanks

Reactions: NeonCassandra

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Game urgently needs:

1, A warning when you quit the game by accident. Immediately closes game at the moment and lost all game content.
2, Auto click to sell/buy all items. Clicking is way to grindy.

Thanks

1. I will note that down, either this will be solved when the progress is saved frequently in a save file or by trying to intercept a closing button with a warning.
2. Completely agree, more updates on the business simulation coming soon. :)

Thanks for the feedback

Reactions: IXL

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Jugs Bay [v0.2.5] [NeonHappi] - Compressed

Win/Linux [893 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yukare

Jul 16, 2017
This game need tooltips for scenes, by example, show all the scenes in galery, and the ones you did not open show in gray and unresponsible, when we put the mouse over it show how we can "open" it.

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
So... are we finally getting them cheats so we won't have to grind? :p or at least are we able to edit the stats with cheat engine?

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
So... are we finally getting them cheats so we won't have to grind? :p or at least are we able to edit the stats with cheat engine?
Sorry, we give game testers and supporters access to our internal debugging tool which are like cheats but for a real cheat mod you might have to wait for someone in the community to make it.

Reactions: RaviCK98

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks!
Yes, you experienced all the mayor story parts for 0.2.5 :)
Hi,

Could you maybe introduce a notification or message somewhere that states its the end of the content? Spent ages going round and round trying to find new points or progress scenes (because some icon scene replays are blank). Especially the rooms for your neighbours for example, seems a bit odd being able to go there but not do anything at all.

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Hi,

Could you maybe introduce a notification or message somewhere that states its the end of the content? Spent ages going round and round trying to find new points or progress scenes (because some icon scene replays are blank). Especially the rooms for your neighbours for example, seems a bit odd being able to go there but not do anything at all.
It's difficult to make an indicator that all random encounters have been explored.
However if you send me a screenshot of blank replays, I can fix those in the next version.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
It's difficult to make an indicator that all random encounters have been explored.
However if you send me a screenshot of blank replays, I can fix those in the next version.
Hmm, I really thought it wouldnt be that tricky, but appologies if i miss-understood. I just thought you had triggers per say that identify if an event (scene) has occured or not. Hey Ho.

With regards to screenshots, I cannot share as I removed the game for now for the next update. I think Maria was one of them, as you can see from the screenshot shared in a few posts above if that helps.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes