4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Why do so much work making something around Ren'py when you could just use straight Ren'py where those features already exist?
I like the data structure Ren'py but I don't like the UI rendering and integration of database.
I also really want to understand the small details so I often spend time rewriting existing stuff, not smart but I enjoy it.

Reactions: LeRoy2299

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
So how can I transfer my saves from V0.1? Or do I have to start all over again?
Thanks for playing v1. :)
Yes, sorry you have to start over.

Especially the first updates in our game, will have a lot of content changes, supporting carrying over save files would take much considerations which I rather use on other important features.

celticxfrost

Feb 8, 2022
Sun will appear as side character in Angelica's story on future patch but currently there are no plans for her own storyline.

Feel free to join our Discord. We will have votes and discussion about future characters and we're always willing to listen requests and ideas.
Dare I ask, is she also the busty that has red panties every random hour in the beach? Or its another random character?

celticxfrost

Feb 8, 2022
Sun will appear as side character in Angelica's story on future patch but currently there are no plans for her own storyline.

Feel free to join our Discord. We will have votes and discussion about future characters and we're always willing to listen requests and ideas.
Discord name or link pls. Have tried entering your link on the main page yet no avail

Taylhappi

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2020
Dare I ask, is she also the busty that has red panties every random hour in the beach? Or its another random character?
Red panty lady you meet at beach is just random Jugs Bay people where Sun will be story side character.

Our discord:

Reactions: celticxfrost

celticxfrost

Feb 8, 2022
Red panty lady you meet at beach is just random Jugs Bay people where Sun will be story side character.

Our discord:
Even if its a side character, I just hope u also put a scene with the mc. Can't stop fapping on those gozangas of hers

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Is the OSX version Apple Silicon only? I can't run it.
Thanks for the patience.
Updated the Download link for mac.
There is a tutorial file inside how to run.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Oh sorry, I will fix that in the next version.
Once she rides you in the boxing ring, there is no more content for her till now.

OK, I guess I lost the hour of my entire real life looking for something that didnt exist lol

Here's another tip for you:

4, You need to add a cancel option to the login /sign up members area. Currently you have to completely exit the game if you cannot or dont want to log in or register.

Yes, your welcome.

Reactions: NeonCassandra

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
OK, I guess I lost the hour of my entire real life looking for something that didnt exist lol

Here's another tip for you:

4, You need to add a cancel option to the login /sign up members area. Currently you have to completely exit the game if you cannot or dont want to log in or register.

Yes, your welcome.
Sorry for that, I will highlight more when a content ends in the next update, so this will happen less.

Thanks for raising the login page issue, was not aware of that. Will fix that immediately. (y)

Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Sorry for that, I will highlight more when a content ends in the next update, so this will happen less.

Thanks for raising the login page issue, was not aware of that. Will fix that immediately. (y)
No worries, sometimes its fun clicking around....

Its the anticipation you might find something...lol

Best get that update out soon! :)

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
I'm having trouble finding out what to do in this game, like you can approach girls but only say bye? like the game just throws you in the deepend without explaining how anything works, like how to build relationship, how to work, stuff like that

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
I'm having trouble finding out what to do in this game, like you can approach girls but only say bye? like the game just throws you in the deepend without explaining how anything works, like how to build relationship, how to work, stuff like that
Thanks for the feedback, yes this is an issue we will work on and should be more clear in the next version.
But when you open your phone and go to app "Contacts" you will get a hint for each character what to do next.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone else getting these grey screens in this update?

Cannot see much what I need to do?

Any chance you can help NeonCassandra

1714990180695.png

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
1714990836826.png
I hope this is just a false positive and wont hypothetically create me a PSN account for helldivers 2? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes