4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hey,
Sorry for that a lot has changed, the cache from your old version is clashing with the new version.

You have to delete the "JugsBay" Folder in %appdata% and restart the game.
Ah ok, thank you !!! Will give that a go! Makes sense now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonCassandra

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hey,
Sorry for that a lot has changed, the cache from your old version is clashing with the new version.

You have to delete the "JugsBay" Folder in %appdata% and restart the game.
Hang on... This just deletes all prior game saves too, is that the only solution?

I thought we could maybe still continue. Is there a way to do this, or did I miss a supplied save file to accompany this issue?

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Hang on... This just deletes all prior game saves too, is that the only solution?

I thought we could maybe still continue. Is there a way to do this, or did I miss a supplied save file to accompany this issue?
Sorry, the NPC AI got a complete rework, your old save files are not compatible.

In the next version 0.3, we will rework the Save/Load Feature, so you can access the save files for backups.
However as we're still implementing a lot of new features in the coming months, I doubt save files can be carried over until we reached a stable version.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Sorry, the NPC AI got a complete rework, your old save files are not compatible.

In the next version 0.3, we will rework the Save/Load Feature, so you can access the save files for backups.
However as we're still implementing a lot of new features in the coming months, I doubt save files can be carried over until we reached a stable version.
Understood.

Could you not in each release, provide a save from the last version end point?

This helps people carry on..

Genuinely this would be the natural way forward, otherwise I can see a lot of people getting miffed.

• Thinking Face

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Understood.

Could you not in each release, provide a save from the last version end point?

This helps people carry on..

Genuinely this would be the natural way forward, otherwise I can see a lot of people getting miffed.
That's actually a cool idea, was not considering that, thanks for suggesting.
We can provide that in the next version or once file saves can be shared the community will likely provide.

Reactions: IXL

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JugsBay-0.2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Normally I don't play DAZ3D games but the models in this game look fantastic! I'll be watching your career with interest. Hopefully you'll change your mind about the no plan for pregnancy...

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes