Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

redhydra

Mar 2, 2018
Feels kinda stupid you can't save anymore, you are forced to sit through 3-6 hours in one sitting lol, kind of makes the game pointless.

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
The animations are good for an absolute torture of a game without any sort of gallery or save system. This legitimately should be a crime.

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
The animations are good for an absolute torture of a game without any sort of gallery or save system. This legitimately should be a crime.
Except this has a gallery you can unlock with cheats, but i agree, no saving is madness...

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
When you start up the game there should be a character at the front on the house, talk to her and she will take you to the gallery, code is in the OP.

Blerhblerb

May 5, 2018
Hey,
Sorry for being a bit late to the train here and a little necromancy, but is there a working workaround for console for 1.0b version? Someone posted filesforconsole zip back in this thread, but it only breaks the newest version (and also breaks some two older versions I managed to dig out).

Thanks in advance!

(Edit : I realized the filesforconsole might not have been working with 1.0b but might work with 0.99. Will download that version and test that)

(Edit2: Yup that worked. You are welcome, past Me).

Last edited:

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
files to activate console
copy to main game folder. Then run game from directory `OST_Game\Binaries\Win64\OST_Game.exe`
console activates with ` key
most usefull commands are ToggleDebugCamera (for free camera during scenes) , Fly (for getting unstuck or crossing path)
Works also with other games LewdRedRidingHood, XXXmass18, and new one
I know I'm a year late to this one but it doesn't seem to work anymore, at least with the new version. Anybody have a solution to this?

Blerhblerb

May 5, 2018
I know I'm a year late to this one but it doesn't seem to work anymore, at least with the new version. Anybody have a solution to this?
Yup, read my mail above yours. The filesforconsole were made for 0.99 and don't work with full release. You will need to find 0.99 somewhere.

RDR2PC_WHEN

Nov 21, 2018
for some reason alexstrasza has her bikini on during the sex scenes when I access them via gallery. Does anybody know why?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes