Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
where is the barracus house ?? o_O
is it the Inn ?
If you're asking because you want to get to the gallery, just go to the pier. You can get there from the start of the game quite quickly if you use the speedboost (N), and skip through the scenes.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
If you're asking because you want to get to the gallery, just go to the pier. You can get there from the start of the game quite quickly if you use the speedboost (N), and skip through the scenes.
yes, i figured that later... we need to talk to the draenei at the dock and she tp us to the room where the girl is sit at the desk.
i though it was 2 different places XD

Gelenji

Aug 4, 2017
I was wondering,how to save in this game ? It's fairly annoying to start back at the beginning everytime,if anyone can help me find out how to save I would be grateful

Rivia

Jun 7, 2018
Edit: It just plain won't launch even when I move the OST_Game out of it's respective binary folder. It seems as if the MEGA links used on the previous page produced a file smaller than even 0.3b meaning I either downloaded them wrong or something's wrong with them

Gelenji

Aug 4, 2017
Oh well,I thought it would be possible as I accidentally open the save menu. Thanks for the reply.

Vaqt

Jul 28, 2017
LRRH1.03 + console
Run the shortcut: OST_Game found at: \ OST_Game \ Binaries \ Win64.
Activate console tilde button ~
Thanks a lot. Any other episodes are possible?

Gomd

Jan 29, 2018
Thanks a lot. Any other episodes are possible?
For BIB and earlier, you need a special plugin for UE4, which I don’t have, so most likely I won’t be able to unlock the console. I’ll look for a way out.

Cj87

Apr 8, 2017
For BIB and earlier, you need a special plugin for UE4, which I don’t have, so most likely I won’t be able to unlock the console. I’ll look for a way out.
says file can't be run bc its "start in" is not the same as the "target'

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes