VN Others Abandoned Jobbold: A Resume Building Simulator [v5.01] [Team Jobbold]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 20, 2017
Kincaid, Hunt and Snare, Valor and Glory, Erolon Dungeon Bound, Shades of Elysium, Rack 2, Book of Lust, Predation and Forest of Love are just a few games where you have more than only gay furry sex.
I think their point was that furry games have it even if its only one scene, not that there's "more than only gay furry sex".

Lafuelle

Jan 7, 2019
I was like 5 screens away from completing the gallery and then it wiped all the data. Fun little adventure though, just needs a few more quality of life additions.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

ruben22999

Jun 30, 2018
Hey, I'm having a ploblem at the Bar minigame at Day 3, the vampire girl doesn't like any of the drinks, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've written down all the recipies for the other patrons but yet she is the only unsatisfied costumer.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

ajdie

Jan 4, 2020
Anyone know how to unlock the 5 CG's that are between "resume addition: sold a decent amount of things" and the "pakring violation" on page 4 and 5 of the gallery?
I'm missing the same CGs
It depends how many items you sold. You need to sell 4/5 and 5/5 vapes to get these scenes.

Hey, I'm having a ploblem at the Bar minigame at Day 3, the vampire girl doesn't like any of the drinks, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've written down all the recipies for the other patrons but yet she is the only unsatisfied costumer.
I am also having this problem. I got it right the first time but I don't remember how, and I can't find it anymore. Same with Alexa.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
I dont know.... based on the screenshots im seeing, is the "furry" title even correct? None of those characters have fur, and that kind of is the root word in the word furry. I mean, shouldnt something like this be scaly instead? meh im just a stickler for grammar.

Reactions: godlike123

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
I dont know.... based on the screenshots im seeing, is the "furry" title even correct? None of those characters have fur, and that kind of is the root word in the word furry. I mean, shouldnt something like this be scaly instead? meh im just a stickler for grammar.
Furry is easier to type than anthropomorphic. That's it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lilraya

cocrane

Feb 9, 2019
New update is dropping in a couple days tops. Sorry for the delay, we're working hard on this update and adding a bunch of lewd scenes and minigames with the new character.
Here's a preview of the new guy Castor.
absolutely Adorable !:3

Lewdcario11

Jul 9, 2020
The newest update to Jobbold has finally released! The update includes two new routes!

You can now check out the following new routes by clicking the Day 4 button ingame:
  • Putting the Jizz in Jizzard (Castor)
  • Do the Bishes (Momma)
EnyJ0NGWEAAdR5Z.jpg
jb2.png

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
As for furries, the few I've known personally were all flamboyantly gay. I think the furry community attracts a lot of gay guys because it's less weird to be attracted to fat hairy dudes when half the community identifies as some overweight bear. Plus with all the different forms animal dicks take it's pretty normal to spend large amounts of time fixated on specifically what type of dick you prefer. Let's not even get into the fact that, if you look at places like FurAffinity, the furry community tends to be a catch all for weird fetishes that don't work in real life, like inflation and vore.
Serious question, why are all furries gay?
Anecdotally, the handful of furries I've known in meatspace were all bisexual, and I suspect there's a correlation there - if your tastes are broad enough to include humanoid animals, then they're more likely to also include both genders.

Similarly, all the perverts here who enjoy (insert extreme kink here) also tend to enjoy, or at least tolerate, (insert unrelated kink here). Look at how many mind control games end up focusing on family members, for one example - if you don't mind one taboo, you're less likely to mind other taboos.
This is actually the result of a multi-decades-long shift. Since those of us who are interested in the spectrum of fur and scales first became a community on usenet, ages past, furries as a whole have been outcast from society for our interests. Because of the rather extreme outcast status and stigma we held, we tended to be welcoming towards others who were held with similar social stigma (much like how in school all the nerds, geeks, and other rejects that aren't large enough to form their own cliques (usually groups like the goths fit into that catagory) tend to hang together, at least some of the time).

Eventually, that caused a pretty big shift in how things were going as a community, with many of the original enthusiasts seeing that instead of it being a furry community it was becoming more of a furry sex community where everyone was parading things around in public instead of keeping their fetishes et al private (especially in the news or other media, making it seem as if they were representative of the community as a whole; it wasn't just the outwardly sexual either, but those were the most obvious ones addressed), which caused a huge blow-up (you can look up something called "Burned Furs" and all the sexual antics that happened at "ConFurence" and similar that caused them to start moving, if you want more info) and mostly resulted in those people and those with similar mindsets leaving the furry fandom or moving to the outermost fringes of it. If you've ever seen the meme of the masses saying "you do not belong here", the small group making their own space, and then the masses pushing in, saying "why are you excluding us" and kicking out the original group as they take over? Something like that, but less "the masses" and more "people who were originally invited because of shared outcast status forcefully taking over".

So, with that, you now have a large number of people who were erstwhile outcasts from society who now identify with the furry fandom and who were/are also from the sexual freedom and sexual kink movements, who are also very public with their sexuality, as the ascendant sub-group within the entire community, and that has continued to grow as the dominant force over the past two decades, even as the general public mentality towards such sexuality has changed (or was already positive, but of a similar opinion as the burned furs- keep your private life, private) DRASTICALLY over the past 30 years.

Hope this little primer on the furry fandom and how it became the hypersexed community that it is now has helped people understand.

Reactions: Beggarman

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
and all the sexual antics that happened at "ConFurence"
Despite not being a furry I googled this as I'm somewhat open minded. I found that it was a conference in southern California but no references to what went on. Can you elaborate more on these 'antics' that caused division?

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Despite not being a furry I googled this as I'm somewhat open minded. I found that it was a conference in southern California but no references to what went on. Can you elaborate more on these 'antics' that caused division?

Here are a small handful of links including a scholarly review(?!) and a personal letter from staff involved with ConFurence, as well as other people's opinions and views on the topic that seem to be consistantly in agreement on what happened, though the vitriol and how tame SOME of what it's directed against can be rather offputting. Others... yeah, I can agree with the sentiment of asking them to stop being dicks towards people, and to keep it in their pants (and keep their pants on) in a public area. As I said, things have changed DRASTICALLY in just the past few decades.

Crimsondrgn

Jun 1, 2020
Considering the burned furs were practically the Westboro Baptist Church of the furry community, I'm glad they're not really relevant anymore outside of fandom history, and that their attempted successor groups are a joke.

On a note related to the game, the game over image of the player kobold grabbing drugs is what sold me, adorable goofiness.

potito345

Mar 25, 2019

Here are a small handful of links including a scholarly review(?!) and a personal letter from staff involved with ConFurence, as well as other people's opinions and views on the topic that seem to be consistantly in agreement on what happened, though the vitriol and how tame SOME of what it's directed against can be rather offputting. Others... yeah, I can agree with the sentiment of asking them to stop being dicks towards people, and to keep it in their pants (and keep their pants on) in a public area. As I said, things have changed DRASTICALLY in just the past few decades.
There's another more obvious reason why the fandom got infiltrated but you glossed over it and didn't quite name it. Until then, enjoy!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote