VN Others Abandoned Jobbold: A Resume Building Simulator [v5.01] [Team Jobbold]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Jobbold_cover.png

Overview:
Jobbold is an adult visual novel game with new content added regularly. Taking control of Penit, the young naked Kobold on a quest to find a job, you meet various interesting Kobolds who, in all sorts of scenarios, you get to have your way with! On the hunt to just be a clean, normal living Kobold, you'll find that the world around you is filled with putting you in position where your might and stamina are tested. Will you ever be able to get that job?​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-02
Release Date: 2020-12-02
Developer: Team Jobbold -
Censored: No
Version: 5.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - -

Mac: - -
Android: - -
Others:

screenshot.1.png screenshot.2.png screenshot.3.png screenshot.4.png screenshot.5.png screenshot.6.png screenshot.7.png screenshot.8.png screenshot.9.png screenshot.10.png screenshot.11.png screenshot.12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Hunterfi32

Mar 29, 2018
This game is pretty good : nice art , nice talks , the mc is not just an horny mindless bitch , you need to listen a bit of the story , or its game over , if you just skip all the text : game over , so your rewarded to read the story . trully a game that i gonna follow

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
I typically find the furry/gay games a bit talky for my taste. Long on feelings and short on fucking. I'm liking this. It's cute, it's funny. I'm having fun. There's sex. Decisions do matter. I really like the feature in options where you get a description of the chapters and a short synopsis. Very good work. Like this and will follow. thank you

Reactions: godlike123

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
Serious question, why are all furries gay?
Anecdotally, the handful of furries I've known in meatspace were all bisexual, and I suspect there's a correlation there - if your tastes are broad enough to include humanoid animals, then they're more likely to also include both genders.

Similarly, all the perverts here who enjoy (insert extreme kink here) also tend to enjoy, or at least tolerate, (insert unrelated kink here). Look at how many mind control games end up focusing on family members, for one example - if you don't mind one taboo, you're less likely to mind other taboos.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
They'all look more of a dragons than kobolds. makes me wonder if Spyro's actually a kobold. :unsure:
I believe you'll find most people think of the reptilian type kobolds from DnD rather than the dog type kobolds from the original stories about them. DnD kobolds are closely related to, though vastly weaker than, dragons and usually tend to serve or worship dragons.

Anecdotally, the handful of furries I've known in meatspace were all bisexual, and I suspect there's a correlation there - if your tastes are broad enough to include humanoid animals, then they're more likely to also include both genders.

Similarly, all the perverts here who enjoy (insert extreme kink here) also tend to enjoy, or at least tolerate, (insert unrelated kink here). Look at how many mind control games end up focusing on family members, for one example - if you don't mind one taboo, you're less likely to mind other taboos.
Considering the taboo against incest how would anyone bang their family without mind control? Sure games like Sisterly Lust go that route, but it requires way more suspension of disbelief than "lone pervert uses immoral means to bang relatives".

As for furries, the few I've known personally were all flamboyantly gay. I think the furry community attracts a lot of gay guys because it's less weird to be attracted to fat hairy dudes when half the community identifies as some overweight bear. Plus with all the different forms animal dicks take it's pretty normal to spend large amounts of time fixated on specifically what type of dick you prefer. Let's not even get into the fact that, if you look at places like FurAffinity, the furry community tends to be a catch all for weird fetishes that don't work in real life, like inflation and vore.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
can someone tell me how to do the bar part right I get fucked over by the elf and every thing after that

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote