1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Dang, was hoping she's curious about sex so she lets a dirty old man fuck her but nope, it's just wish-fulfillment.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Does anyone else get very long loading times for the "stream" segments (the effective animated game parts). I get a good 30 seconds both with and without the BepInEx plugin before getting to the effective action part from the "menu"...
A me problem?

0xCC

Aug 26, 2020
This game has gallery open file. see the "patch" folder.
ReadMe.txt says that put the 「AllOpen.txt」 file to 「JKLiveHAX!!_Data\patch」 folder(make it or copy "patch" folder) makes gallery open. when start game, can heard "bepbeep" sound.

This game's textures are baked already. Additionally, a soft mosaic was applied.
I made plugin that remove the soft-mosaic.

OP has uploaded game with BepInEx. thanks.
just extract "JKLiveHAX_helper.dll" file and put it to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder. That's all.

DEV was not make censored part detailed. may be he think like that "It's a mosaic anyway, so what's the point of making it well?". graphics are weird. If you think differently, it might be better to have a mosaic.
Thank you for your efforts, unfortunately, I followed the instructions you provided, but the plugin didn't work. It's strange that the AutoTranslator plugin in the same folder is working. What should I do?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Thank you for your efforts, unfortunately, I followed the instructions you provided, but the plugin didn't work. It's strange that the AutoTranslator plugin in the same folder is working. What should I do?
Do you have "BepInEx\plugins\" folder ? hm.. strange.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Yes,the downloaded link provided above already includes "BepInEx\plugins\" folder. :cry:
1691067731774.png
sample of Live 1. Which you see looks like ?
Original textures are baked already. plugin is just remove soft-mosaic.
I donwload the OP''s and tested. It's works ok.

Reactions: 0xCC

0xCC

Aug 26, 2020
View attachment 2822566
sample of Live 1. Which you see looks like ?
Original textures are baked already. plugin is just remove soft-mosaic.
I donwload the OP''s and tested. It's works ok.
Thank you for your help, I may have found the reason. After I disabled vertical sync, the plugin seems to be working properly. Just like the second image you showed.

Reactions: kumarin

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Thank you for your help, I may have found the reason. After I disabled vertical sync, the plugin seems to be working properly. Just like the second image you showed.
...Now that's a new one! lol
Will try, because I also still had the left (picture) and thought maybe the baked-in moz was that bad to start with. Heck, maybe will even fix the atrocious loading times?!

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Ouch. Seems like a nice game, but it's not really playable in this state. The MTL is indecipherable, and none of the tutorial screens are translated.

bloctai

Apr 29, 2020
Does anyone else get very long loading times for the "stream" segments (the effective animated game parts). I get a good 30 seconds both with and without the BepInEx plugin before getting to the effective action part from the "menu"...
A me problem?
Taking a good 10 minutes for me to load up a scene. I don't know why the loading takes forever.

Aldrim

Apr 1, 2021
Im getting this error

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'dobby' or one of its dependencies: The specified module could not be found. (0x8007007E)
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Hook.Dobby.DobbyLib.Prepare(IntPtr target, IntPtr replacement, IntPtr* originalCall)
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Hook.Dobby.DobbyDetour.PrepareImpl() in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/Hook/Dobby/DobbyDetour.cs:line 14
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Hook.BaseNativeDetour`1.Prepare() in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/Hook/BaseNativeDetour.cs:line 88
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Hook.BaseNativeDetour`1.GenerateTrampoline(MethodBase signature) in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/Hook/BaseNativeDetour.cs:line 65
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Hook.BaseNativeDetour`1.GenerateTrampoline[TDelegate]() in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/Hook/BaseNativeDetour.cs:line 77
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Hook.INativeDetour.CacheDetourWrapper.GenerateTrampoline[T]() in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/Hook/INativeDetour.cs:line 83
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Hook.INativeDetour.CreateAndApply[T](IntPtr from, T to, T& original) in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/Hook/INativeDetour.cs:line 48
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.IL2CPPChainloader.Initialize(String gameExePath) in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/IL2CPPChainloader.cs:line 72
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Preloader.Run() in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/Preloader.cs:line 87
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.UnityPreloaderRunner.PreloaderMain() in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/UnityPreloadRunner.cs:line 29
at Doorstop.Entrypoint.Start() in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/DoorstopEntrypoint.cs:line 39

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote