1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
azgn4w1w.png

Overview:
The student council president of a girls' school. She has a kind and gentle personality.
She is liked by other female students, and is especially admired by her juniors.
She is often confessed.
Contrary to the expectations and ideals of those around her, she is curious about sex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-22
Release Date: 2023-07-19
Developer: hermes
Censored: Yes (mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

clj7byk2.png n3o7uc8v.png 7uguy7ib.png 599b77na.png rd46nvtd.png yyxsdo9i.png

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Interesting idea but it get boring quite fast, you have 3 options to choose to 3+1 different lives but to unlock them you have to grind, the game is divided by object to use during lives, basically all rotors, more comments you send the fast you will unlock more stuff, in the same way there is the skill section where you can hack the live to receive more benefit, like more time or quick charge for the comments, since at begin the girl is showing only by mask (or at all in the first live) you can buy a skill where the ia will remove it (same goes for clothes).
Well like i've said is a grind fest with very few task to do and no goal if not to keep yourself company with your hand, the preview pics are basically all the game.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
This game has gallery open file. see the "patch" folder.
ReadMe.txt says that put the 「AllOpen.txt」 file to 「JKLiveHAX!!_Data\patch」 folder(make it or copy "patch" folder) makes gallery open. when start game, can heard "bepbeep" sound.

This game's textures are baked already. Additionally, a soft mosaic was applied.
I made plugin that remove the soft-mosaic.

OP has uploaded game with BepInEx. thanks.
just extract "JKLiveHAX_helper.dll" file and put it to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder. That's all.

DEV was not make censored part detailed. may be he think like that "It's a mosaic anyway, so what's the point of making it well?". graphics are weird. If you think differently, it might be better to have a mosaic.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
um sorry if this is offtopic, but anonfile, mixdrop, workupload, pixeldrain and gofile suddenly doesn't load for me(all of them except pixeldrain work fine before). i already tried turning off my firewall and stuff but i still can't open them. Gofile and mixdrop opens but i can't download or the link doesn't show up.

does anyone here know what causes this or solutions to it?

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I'm gonna wait for the beepin virus to be fixed before I try again. I have neither the time nor the guts to try again never had that happen in a unity game before

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
um sorry if this is offtopic, but anonfile, mixdrop, workupload, pixeldrain and gofile suddenly doesn't load for me(all of them except pixeldrain work fine before). i already tried turning off my firewall and stuff but i still can't open them. Gofile and mixdrop opens but i can't download or the link doesn't show up.

does anyone here know what causes this or solutions to it?
The links are working fine for me, maybe you have a problem with your connection or something, restart your internet and try again

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
JKLiveHax-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

redreaper300

Dec 17, 2018
This game has gallery open file. see the "patch" folder.
ReadMe.txt says that put the 「AllOpen.txt」 file to 「JKLiveHAX!!_Data\patch」 folder(make it or copy "patch" folder) makes gallery open. when start game, can heard "bepbeep" sound.

This game's textures are baked already. Additionally, a soft mosaic was applied.
I made plugin that remove the soft-mosaic.

OP has uploaded game with BepInEx. thanks.
just extract "JKLiveHAX_helper.dll" file and put it to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder. That's all.

DEV was not make censored part detailed. may be he think like that "It's a mosaic anyway, so what's the point of making it well?". graphics are weird. If you think differently, it might be better to have a mosaic.
I probably shoulda read your message before going through the process of uncensoring myself.

redreaper300

Dec 17, 2018
That bad, huh?
Yeah, there's pixelation baked in to the textures on top of the dynamic pixel shader.

It also makes other stuff look fucked up in general. Using the first scene as an example; the fingers just kinda disappear into a horizontal seam rather than any actual animation. You can kinda tell that's what's happening even with the shader active, but it's a lot more egregious with it disabled.

• Sad
Reactions: Zippix
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote