3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Holy shit, that Trial Mode is tough. Can anyone even beat that? That chick is too fast. Thank the Hentai Gods for those cheats.

I love Nao Takami's art. Wish Circle Kame would make another Parallel Fantasy game. I need more best waifu/cumdump Ati in my life. :FeelsBadMan:

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Anyone got a save with all the CGs?
This game doesn't seem to actually create or load save files, so no. You're gonna have to just use the cheats mentioned in the included text file.
Holy shit, that Trial Mode is tough. Can anyone even beat that? That chick is too fast. Thank the Hentai Gods for those cheats.

I love Nao Takami's art. Wish Circle Kame would make another Parallel Fantasy game. I need more best waifu/cumdump Ati in my life. :FeelsBadMan:
Wait, one of the cheats helps in the 3D mode? Last I checked, pressing N to clear that stage treats it as a failure, so I had to do it legitimately. In any case, your reward is just Kaori's masturbation CG with, well, kind of boring dialogue in my opinion. By the time you've unlocked trial mode legitimately by getting through the game (which is plenty unforgiving even at Easy/0 difficulty), you'll already have unlocked said CG in the gallery anyway.

Kinda weird that this game can have you miss out on some of the in-game events' text if you let the animation go through its loop. It doesn't really wait for you to advance the text, though you can end the animation early if you do so. It's... kind of bizarre because it looks like there should be animation loops with alternate expressions, but I have no idea how to see them in either the game or the gallery. There also doesn't seem to be a way to have the teacher's "armor break" sprite change to naked in the gallery, as far as I can tell, which is also a little bizarre.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
This game doesn't seem to actually create or load save files, so no. You're gonna have to just use the cheats mentioned in the included text file.
Wait, one of the cheats helps in the 3D mode? Last I checked, pressing N to clear that stage treats it as a failure, so I had to do it legitimately. In any case, your reward is just Kaori's masturbation CG with, well, kind of boring dialogue in my opinion. By the time you've unlocked trial mode legitimately by getting through the game (which is plenty unforgiving even at Easy/0 difficulty), you'll already have unlocked said CG in the gallery anyway.
No, there's no cheat to help with Trial Mode as far as I know. But I can cheat and unlock the full gallery, so I don't have to beat it. :p

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I haven't actually tried it yet, but couldn't u use cheat engines speedhack to slow the game down to do it
It might help. This is one of those games that runs two processes simultaneously (game.exe and stdr.exe, I think, which is similar to Orction and Goblin Walker), so it might not without running two instances of CheatEngine. Speedhacking being possible aside, the other issue is that the game's cross-hairs for the 3D segments aren't controlled with the mouse, but with keyboard or control stick: You'd still have to hope you had your cross-hair in a good position before the enemy's attacking and vulnerable, since you'll also be slowed down by the speedhack in question. Nothing's more frustrating than having to wait twice as long just to get hit or miss your target, in my opinion.

Reactions: ponyguy

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
this is a little uh....outside my comfort zone
If this was generic monsters like goblins and such i would be all right.....i do like the look of it, so i guess i can try it

Jul 31, 2019
Sorry to necro the thread, but I saw a "sanitized" version of this game (with an offsite patch) turn up on Steam:

I wouldn't think someone without access to the source code could modify the game so extensively, but the whole thing looks fishy. The other game they have listed is definitely not from PinkBanana-soft, and I remember when someone tried to list an unauthorized copy of Parasite in City on Steam too. I'd like to support the dev now that it's made its way overseas, but don't see the point of rewarding scammers.

The original dev seems to have disappeared and the Steam publisher is AWOL too. Anyone here in the know have any idea as to whether this is a legit copy or not?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fighting001

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Cheat Engine table for invulnerability. Works both in 2D and 3D modes. Just set the hp: less then 3 for nude sprite, bigger then 2 & less then 10 for torn clothes so the character is rapeable, or more then 10 for nice and slick teacher's garbs.

CClumsy

Oct 27, 2019
My antivirus flags this game every time I try to run the executable and shows a stdrt.exe malware trying to be installed in an unamed directory and removes it. I'm using an official download of the game from pinkbanana-soft too. Are these guys just scammers or did their official source code get corrupted somewhere along the way? I'd love to play this game but I'm not risking it. Is there a non compromised version anywhere?

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Sooo, am I missing something or is there no "climax" / creampie for any of the CGs /sprites? Just seems to loop.

VRipper

Sep 14, 2018
Sooo, am I missing something or is there no "climax" / creampie for any of the CGs /sprites? Just seems to loop.
I was wondering that too. The gallery would imply that there is, but in-game I have no clue how to access it.

Wolfgang3

May 28, 2019
No need for a save, the TAB button unlocks the gallery and trial mode when used in the main menu. Also there's a cheat file included in the folder, which among other things allows you to move pass annoying enemies.

Reactions: sweetpoutien
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes