• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flash - Completed - JK Hazard [v5] [Pinkbanana-soft]

1. 2.00 star(s)

NitroSM

If bugs are your thing, then it's ok. Not really my thing, but eh. CGs are decent. The battle sex is ok.
    But game play wise, it's kinda trash.
    The side scrolling part is probably the most annoying part of the game.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I gave up once reaching what I assume was the final boss door. Why? I saw a student need saving just past the door, went over and immediately got destroyed by 5+ enemies from all height levels and a saw blade, forcing game over. I wasn't about to start over again. Game play loop is not worth more of my time and was starting to kill my mood.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

makelokgreatagain

Overall a pretty solid game that got me into sidescrolling h games, there's a lot of sexo happening, but no humans get to touch your beautiful babe.

uhhm, a lot of cg's, a lot of animations, more insects than in your biology class test, and yeah, kinky, please don't blinky.

One of the OG's of this type of games.

would give 5 stars but unfortunately, sex is insanely taboo in japan, that's why so much perverted stuff's coming out and unfortunately all sex material has to be censored. don't know the exact rules but, im protesting against that with a slightly worse rating than what agrees with my gut feeling.