3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
Ok, I got how to fix fmc not visible in joiplay
  • After you add the game as usual, open the game file then folder www, Click on index.html file then open it with joiplay
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • after that, extract this file Fix first, Then you will get a file in .rga format
  • Open joiplay then long tap on the game icon then select patch, select the .rga file earlier then click ok
if it doesn't work, try updating your joiplay and rpgm plugins to the latest versions, and try the method above again

Also, use this Cuuummm so you can cum

if you get error after pressing new game, turn off pixijs v5

Kerrygamer

Jan 5, 2021
Hi guys, this translation was chosen by my supporters on patreon, I hope you like it, if you want to support me and participate in the next poll you can find it .

These are the games in the current poll:

Also, a pre-release of my translation of will be exclusive to my patrons for the next few weeks, so if you want to support me and try it first, here is the .
From below........I hope there got Translated, look her face, so erotic, I hope I touch my self you know when i play hahahahahahaha

kasykalosy

Jan 6, 2023
View attachment 2801612

Overview:
In this game you can play the daily sex life of a JK bitch who goes around everywhere devouring men.
The concept of the game is "quick and easy" and there is no complicated story.

All erotic scenes are animated.
There are 6 different clothing styles including nudity.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-26
Release Date: 2022-10-29
Original Title: ビッチJK性活
Developer: NokeMon -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Translator: Xar -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

she is huge

ZeroeHope

Jun 18, 2021
Ok, I got how to fix fmc not visible in joiplay
  • After you add the game as usual, open the game file then folder www, Click on index.html file then open it with joiplay
  • after that, extract this file Fix first, Then you will get a file in .rga format
  • Open joiplay then long tap on the game icon then select patch, select the .rga file earlier then click ok
if it doesn't work, try updating your joiplay and rpgm plugins to the latest versions, and try the method above again

Also, use this Cuuummm so you can cum

if you get error after pressing new game, turn off pixijs v5
You got interesting icons there

What games you got

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes