3.90 star(s) 7 Votes
  • To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
jk2.gif

Overview:
In this game you can play the daily sex life of a JK bitch who goes around everywhere devouring men.
The concept of the game is "quick and easy" and there is no complicated story.

All erotic scenes are animated.
There are 6 different clothing styles including nudity.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-26
Release Date: 2022-10-29
Original Title: ビッチJK性活
Developer: NokeMon -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Translator: Xar
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

mis1.gif mis2.gif mis3.gif mis4.gif mis5.gif mis6.gif mis7.gif pic1.jpg pic2.jpg

Last edited:

xar1

Dec 3, 2019
Hi guys, this translation was chosen by my supporters on patreon, I hope you like it, if you want to support me and participate in the next poll you can find it here.

These are the games in the current poll:

Also, a pre-release of my translation of will be exclusive to my patrons for the next few weeks, so if you want to support me and try it first, here is the link.

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Love the pixel art and the animations look great as well... It just seems like the overall game is super bare bones and there's nothing really to do besides sex.

Reactions: Virucum

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Wait, why is she tanned? Last time I checked, the main character of this game was a white blond gyaru, not a tanned one.
That or there's a game with the exact same premise and name.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Wait, why is she tanned? Last time I checked, the main character of this game was a white blond gyaru, not a tanned one.
That or there's a game with the exact same premise and name.
You probably thinking of the school one by a different artist. I think she went in town and you collected clothes through gatcha, but there was no point of buying outfits because she was always in her regular outfit in that game.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You probably thinking of the school one by a different artist. I think she went in town and you collected clothes through gatcha, but there was no point of buying outfits because she was always in her regular outfit in that game.
That's the one.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Hi guys, this translation was chosen by my supporters on patreon, I hope you like it, if you want to support me and participate in the next poll you can find it .

These are the games in the current poll:

Also, a pre-release of my translation of will be exclusive to my patrons for the next few weeks, so if you want to support me and try it first, here is the .
fak, soo many games for me to handle

palpatine-im-too-weak.gif

Reactions: cocomiel1