sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
Requested by, Ocumura

Love wuxia manhua? .... want to be part of the murim world? If the answer is yes, then This game for you!

Enjoy guys, and thx Bellumme for share

View attachment 2912182
.....murim is Korean term for Wulin... just use the actual Chinese term for it... hate it when people get them all wrong man... especially the youtube shorts shit. like seriously Manga - Japanese, Manhua - Chinese, Manhwa - Korean.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
.....murim is Korean term for Wulin... just use the actual Chinese term for it... hate it when people get them all wrong man... especially the youtube shorts shit. like seriously Manga - Japanese, Manhua - Chinese, Manhwa - Korean.
Why? By the world of Murim, I didn't mean to have anything to do with Chinese, but rather the world of martial arts in general, as it is a more common term than Jianhu , Just to describe that those who love these works will enjoy this so i don't see the problem in using the murim word.

Jan 16, 2019
its kind of weird. chinese series shouldnt have lesbian stuff its immoral in chinese series. i mean bisexuality can be thing in history. but same sex love is only modern thing .its cringe.

But its kinda fun they fix lesbian girl like that lmao

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
How do you know what was planned?
I wish there were pregnancy ending. Hate to see the MC shooting blank.

its kind of weird. chinese series shouldnt have lesbian stuff its immoral in chinese series. i mean bisexuality can be thing in history. but same sex love is only modern thing .its cringe.

But its kinda fun they fix lesbian girl like that lmao
Bisexual is just a cover for gay/lesbian back then. Behind close door, anything goes.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I don't know how to beginning this game. I repeated day by day ...
Read the hint for each character.

For forst few days:
- Take a bath. You need Charm at a certain level to start seeing girl
- Practice martial art.
- Invest money in the pharmacy.
- Gambling for money. You need money to buy gift later.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes