taler

Oct 5, 2017
talk to yue niang
just black screen no conversation, some time later and that's it

am i missing something or its just like that
It's just like that yes. Well I played it. Got most of the girls, and well I tried really hard to like this game but it is really low effort shovelware with almost no actual written content. Earlier in the thread it was mentioned how much better an actual historical legal harem is compared to the make-belief harems in anime, that never came into it there was no post-marriage content worth a damn, no family life or interactions between the women. Just nothing. You also need to grind relationship points by spamming simp gifts, very boring. 1/5 sadly. The sex scenes are also awful and repeated between all girls. What an insult to the great novel.

factyma666

Mar 28, 2019
this game is horrible, I also tried to like it but it's just a boring grind for a few lame animations. The worse part is the slow fade to black transitions between scenes, don't know why but it made me nauseous.

Reactions: NoyZ

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Weird that the character is named Simon Qing in ancient china. At least make it sound like a chinese name even if it is nonsensical. Qing Zhujiao maybe? Yes I know we can rename, just hoping the default was something more setting appropriate. Wonder what is the default in the chinese version.

Speaking of that it is also strange, given renpy support for languages, that the chinese version is a separate download.

Other than that good to see a game based on a literary work and in a setting not very common in games here.

JulienSlink

Oct 6, 2022
Weird that the character is named Simon Qing in ancient china. At least make it sound like a chinese name even if it is nonsensical. Qing Zhujiao maybe? Yes I know we can rename, just hoping the default was something more setting appropriate. Wonder what is the default in the chinese version.

Speaking of that it is also strange, given renpy support for languages, that the chinese version is a separate download.

Other than that good to see a game based on a literary work and in a setting not very common in games here.
You should know that it's different to say someone's name in Chinese and English. In Chinese, we call NAME as "姓名", "姓" means last name and "名" means first name. And we place last name before first name.
In this game, MC's name is "西门庆", "西门" is his last name and "庆" is his first name.
As for the Simon thing, "西门" is pronounced as "Xi men", "庆" is pronounced as "Qing", Simon and Xi Men have similar pronunciations, so Simon can be considered as some kind of localization.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pdoan and asahibito

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
You should know that it's different to say someone's name in Chinese and English. In Chinese, we call NAME as "姓名", "姓" means last name and "名" means first name. And we place last name before first name.
In this game, MC's name is "西门庆", "西门" is his last name and "庆" is his first name.
As for the Simon thing, "西门" is pronounced as "Xi men", "庆" is pronounced as "Qing", Simon and Xi Men have similar pronunciations, so Simon can be considered as some kind of localization.
哈哈哈哈

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Requested by, Ocumura

Love wuxia manhua? .... want to be part of the murim world? If the answer is yes, then This game for you!

Enjoy guys, and thx Bellumme for share

View attachment 2912182
I want to be part of a world where women don't do these weird uptight hair-styles and have proper nipples/areolas, not dots on their breasts.
..so no, this game isn't for me. As respectfully as possible, I take my leave.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
I want to be part of a world where women don't do these weird uptight hair-styles and have proper nipples/areolas, not dots on their breasts.
..so no, this game isn't for me. As respectfully as possible, I take my leave.
Don't worry, everyone has their own taste, my friend, I hope you find what you are looking for

gif-nodding-74.gif

Reactions: Ghost6boob9

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Thanks for the clarification. The fact that Simon looked so much like a first name and Qing sounded like a last name threw me off. Was wondering why the main character has his name order different from the other characters.

Going with Ximen would have looked more authentic. Or maybe take advantage of an English homophone pun and use “Semen” instead :cool:

Now that I know I can name the character properly. Thanks again.

Reactions: killerjeb
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes