2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
After playing this I say its another patreon terms and restriction fail.

Looks GREAT starts GREAT plays GREAT, but then you see their limits of no non-con but ok still good, turn everything into corruption, then the game ender happened when they couldn't add bestiality or anything related. Game really started to suck once you get to wolf level, then bears then goblins riding a boar didn't even have animation.

They should have joined subscribestar or some other platform and made they game they wanted. THATs why it stalled imo.

Berzar2

Apr 5, 2018
hmm qstion can some1 make a a cheat thing whit like infite HP so all the females stay alive
becausse the game is a bit hard even in the begin
but for the rest its fun
try search win registry for 'jessika'
it leads somevere like
HKEY_USERS\<some numbers>\Software\Venus Noire\Jessika Curse

where u can edit(better while game not running) gold, copper, lvls, change hunguped repeatable quests, and other staff

game buggy as hell ( maybe I'm exaggerating )...

Last edited:
Reactions: annone

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
no the game is buggy but changing save file isnt what i whant i only need godmode for all 4 woman that is in the party
or like a godmode party only only counts for who is in party and who isnt has there normal HP again
you canot do that whit save editiing
i prefer a cheat engine/program doesnt have to be CH perhaps a Cheathappends or wemod trainer whould help

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
Played for a bit and I noticed the gallery already has a lot of scenes I haven't seen unlocked, is that normal?

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Played for a bit and I noticed the gallery already has a lot of scenes I haven't seen unlocked, is that normal?
I had the same thing happened. I think that was intended as an insurance policy in case the developers are unable to commit to completing their game?

stone64

Jul 24, 2017
Here you go

Release notes:

• Ogre Stun - blind adjustment
    - Ogre will first remove stun and then blind
  • Ogre FX adjustments
  • Debuffs and Buffs Removal after combat
  • Dialogues when returning to venkmar reduced the chance to repeat the same conversation
  • Removed story dialogues from triggering on npc buildings
  • Save and Load
    - Kinks, Gaining kinks, Removing Kinks
    - Lust
    - Quests
  • New Game Fixes
  • Asset size reduction (optimizations/compression)
  • Tutorial Saves
  • Encrypted Save file
  • Map scrollable
    - adjusted large clouds
    - cloud speed up
    - cloud reset position
    - cloud reset trigger
  • dungeon bag prototype
    - one time consumable (heal, small lustheal, heal all)
    - map item (usable in dungeon bag will reveal the whole dungeon)
Bug Fix

• Error on blacksmith consecutive purchases
  • Visual bug on skill upgrade
  • Attack buff bug fix (value was a bit high)
  • weapon upgrade levels not applying
  • Kink Penalty Bug fixes
    - Retreat kink penalty incorrect names
    - Saving Kink Penalty
    - Some kink penalty was not shown
  • Lust break Tutorial
    - Lust display in exploration
    - Lust display in Town
    - Taunt VFX after combat removed
    - Tutorial Path Improved

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
After playing this I say its another patreon terms and restriction fail.

Looks GREAT starts GREAT plays GREAT, but then you see their limits of no non-con but ok still good, turn everything into corruption, then the game ender happened when they couldn't add bestiality or anything related. Game really started to suck once you get to wolf level, then bears then goblins riding a boar didn't even have animation.

They should have joined subscribestar or some other platform and made they game they wanted. THATs why it stalled imo.
I just spent a few minutes "investigating" their Patreon, and they are making bank... but also at least 2 concurrent projects at the same time.

Instead of focusing all of their resources on finishing up either one of them, they decided that it was okay to have 2 games in development at the same time? Why are these project managers so... shall we say... ambitious?

They still have their Seeds of Chaos project advertising on Steam as being out of Early Access by mid-2023...

Reactions: Nemidi

spamove

Nov 1, 2017
Here you go
Mega
TBH, I think that whomever has that kind of access levels on this forums, should update the original post (which still has only v1.9)... because otherwise we'll see those "it's abandoned!"/"is it abandoned!?" messages again soon enough :}

Reactions: GokutheG

Immortalpine

Nov 3, 2020
I'm playing the 1.9 version downloaded from here, might not be the latest one posted in this thread. Are there any controls? Is there a climax to the animated sex scenes or do you just skip?

EvilMachine

Jul 31, 2021
I'm playing the 1.9 version downloaded from here, might not be the latest one posted in this thread. Are there any controls? Is there a climax to the animated sex scenes or do you just skip?
Some animations do have climaxes, some do not and just abruptly end. As I far as I can tell there are no controls for the animations.

Reactions: Jaffarpok316
2.70 star(s) 23 Votes