2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for the answer.
But i have 2 areas. 1 an 2 forest.
Nothing about elven forest at all....(
Elven forest became available after doing the other areas a few times and leveled up a bit, not sure exactly when, but was after completing all other quests and missions. Didn't get a mission to go to the Elven forest, it just showed possible to click, no color arrow over it like the other two, but the area is brighter than rest of map, just like the other two that can be clicked.

The Myconid area, related to a mission, became unlclickable after mission completion, that was in upper right map part.. Elven forest is upper left part, if that helps?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Stupid question. Is there a max level limit for characters and items?
No idea, my team of girls are all level 10, though it says "To level 10" one place, and level 10 in another.. guess they start as level 0? :p They can train level still, 500 gold for the next, guess it's raised by 50 per level up?

Gear items, Weapon and armor only I believe, haven't spend much on that yet so got less idea of that too, got copper ore enough to spend, like 300 piled up, lol.. wish we could sell spare ore for gold.

Also keep getting blue gems, diamonds? But they do not show anywhere, so wonder what that's for.. something planned for future version maybe?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
How much content is there now. Is it worth it yet?
Not sure what "worth it" would mean for You, but I've enjoyed my time playing this, mostly.. ;)
There's a lot of text in town and the intro takes a long while to read/look through as a comic like intro was made according to the change log.
Text and intro can be skipped, so if you do that.. well then not much "content" I guess?

Game play wise.. lot's of grinding if you want a strong team,not so much if ya just want all the lewd stuff.
Scene Gallery fully unlocks after you've reached a certain point, so you don't have to engulf the girls in lust just to see the scenes where they each jump the bones of a foe instead of attacking it ;)
Same with Brothel scenes, you don't have to put the girls through them just to see the scenes, they all unlock at some point.. think it's maybe after you've battled the two headed Ogre?

tigerclaw

Aug 19, 2017
OK so probably a dumb question. Anyone know what happened to the Bandits? Their animations are still there, but they don't spawn in any of the maps anymore.

Shuldih

Jan 11, 2018
Elven forest became available after doing the other areas a few times and leveled up a bit, not sure exactly when, but was after completing all other quests and missions. Didn't get a mission to go to the Elven forest, it just showed possible to click, no color arrow over it like the other two, but the area is brighter than rest of map, just like the other two that can be clicked.

The Myconid area, related to a mission, became unlclickable after mission completion, that was in upper right map part.. Elven forest is upper left part, if that helps?

thanks alot.
I found it)

Reactions: DragonFire

Shuldih

Jan 11, 2018
So, after a few days of play, i've chainlocked at battles... now i can't play, because characters don't use skills(((
any help?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
So, after a few days of play, i've chainlocked at battles... now i can't play, because characters don't use skills(((
any help?
Did you by any chance use some sort of cheat? I haven't tried cheating in this game so can't tell if that would bork the game but quite often it would for any game unless the cheats are provided by the dev or a good modder.

I've played many hours now, trained all to level 16, got most skills maxed (sometimes I ran into an issue of a skill not trainable/clickable even if having enough gold) and haven't run into the issue you describe.

Solutions could be: Fresh Clean download, update drivers, and/or start a new game, but these are just my common sense advices as I'm just an experienced gamer and not a dev or modder ;)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
and why bandit is clear, I cannot also find bandit
Church and Brothel opens up as you progress the story, completes missions, after that they should remain open for business. If they disappear for you after that, then I don't know.. try read my above answer to trouble shooting.

Bandits appear to have been removed from the game, even as side quest missions can occur for them and their animations remain in the diary (which appear after you've progressed enough, all animations should be unlocked after completing the two headed Ogre)

Again try to read the other posts, as this have been mentioned, asked and answered before ;)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well mine is i use a skill but the one i pick does not go off all the tim a diffrent skill does lol.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
well mine is i use a skill but the one i pick does not go off all the tim a diffrent skill does lol.
Do the girl have "Berserker" kink? If so there is a chance they ignore "orders" and just use a basic attack. You can read the effect of Kinks by hovering mouse over the text for a little while.

Also if mouse click didn't register on the skill to use.. a basic attack will be made instead when clicking an enemy, so make sure a yellowing background is on the skill you want to use before clicking on enemy.

This feature makes fights faster in those situations where you just want to use basic attacks.. cuz you don't have to first click basic attack and then click enemy.. you just click enemy ;)

M4cGee

Dec 4, 2022
How do you find euphoria item? On devs patreon was post that it can be found when exploring, but it's not dropping in dungeons and can't be bought in town.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if you talking ablout the stuff to use on the people i think the people who sell stuff in the woods will some times have one for sale but you will need the money for it.

M4cGee

Dec 4, 2022
if you talking ablout the stuff to use on the people i think the people who sell stuff in the woods will some times have one for sale but you will need the money for it.
I see, I met trader dozens of times, guess I wasn't lucky enough. Thanks.

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes