4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
The funny thing is: after a lot of criticism, several developers rushed and made more updates.

Since then, this specific guy has only done ONE!

Even AWAM, which is also a slow developer, has already delivered several updates. JOHN nothing!

There's no comparison! He's the worst guy by far and full of excuses.
I still find it funny that Stoper criticised the dev of AWAM for having slow updates.. :KEK:

RamblingLunatic

Donor
May 29, 2017
The funny thing is: after a lot of criticism, several developers rushed and made more updates.

Since then, this specific guy has only done ONE!

Even AWAM, which is also a slow developer, has already delivered several updates. JOHN nothing!

There's no comparison! He's the worst guy by far and full of excuses.
The thing that I find amazing is that he used to go on P and P's (Lily of the Valley) Patreon, back when I supported them, and bitch about their lack of updates. This was before he was developing his own game. I guess he learned from one of the best. You can tell the influence LotV had on him though.

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
The thing that I find amazing is that he used to go on P and P's (Lily of the Valley) Patreon, back when I supported them, and bitch about their lack of updates. This was before he was developing his own game. I guess he learned from one of the best. You can tell the influence LotV had on him though.
lilly is abandoned, is my last month i paid

Reactions: w57268741
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes