• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.60] [stoperArt]

1. 5.00 star(s)

manani

Very sexy and enticing game so far and if it keeps up it can turn out to be one of the best. I like the MC, the supporting cast is mostly nice as well, art style look very good and in most cases original. Certainly worth trying out.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

CırıLover

(For Version 0.10) This game is exactly what "A Wife And Mother" should be. Great sex scenes with good quality NTR (always hate those NTR games where the Husband is made a victim). She still loves her boyfriend while doing all the naughty teasing. Love this game and will soon start supporting it on patreon.

Pros:
    1) Great renders
    2) Great story
    3) Really creates the sexual tension
    4) Good looking characters and environment
    5) If you like NTR but hate the fact that in most NTR games the Husband/Boyfriend is turned into a sissy character then this is the game for you.

Cons:
    "Absolutely nothing for now"

A sincere request to the developer, please don't add anything tragic to the storyline. It completely ruins the game. Thank you a ton and eagerly waiting for the next update
  3. 5.00 star(s)

frozen._.bottle

One of the few games that actually has all the fields balanced. The story is absolutely interesting and the renders are pretty much beautiful. There is nothing more that I can ask for from a game. Beautiful.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ijako3

Decided to finally play this today.
    Renders are really well done, nice use of POV view, smooth animations and looks like we have some interesting journalist/vigilante story going with choices and you can go the path you want and not being forced to do something you dont want so far(hope that won't change).
    Also i like that for Female Protagonist game, MC actually isnt nerfed to dumb and dumber.
  5. L
    5.00 star(s)

look

excellent game, its renders are beautiful, the written character of the story is exposed. I hope that game maintains the quality. I wish much success for this developer. good luck good good very good..
  6. 2.00 star(s)

JonSnow4Life

[Ver. 0.20 Review] 2/5 Rating June 4, 2019

Pros:

-Provides free downloads
    -Amazing Visuals

Cons:

-Release date takes way too long just for more teasing or lesbian scenes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Ver. 0.10 Review] 3/5 Rating December 5, 2018

Cons:

-Release date takes too long only for us to get more teasing with other men.
    Not as bad as A Wife and a Mother though. It's hot, but not worth the wait.
    I will be deducting 2 Points in my review until Jessica actually starts 'doing
    stuff' with other men.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Ver. 0.05 Review] 5/5Rating October 11, 2018

Great game so far! It has interesting characters and I'm looking forward for future updates!

Pros:

-Interesting Story & Characters
    -Great Animations
    -No Good or Bad points that will lock you out of certain scenarios
    -No forced choices
    -Believable Dialogue

-A Female Protagonist (hopefully she will be able to cheat on her BF without
    him dying or leaving (looking at you GGGB))

Cons:

-Need more sex scenes with other men other than her BF (to be fair though,
    the game is still in it's early stage)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

bsr2

One of my favorite new games. Character models are outstanding. Especially Jessica. This dev has my full support. Cannot wait to see were i can take her from here on out! I just hope that the dev can keep pumping content out in a timely manner!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Delabate

Really impressively beautiful and well-writed game.
    Jessica has an interesting personnality and she is a gorgeous woman who will fool all the man she wants
    Can't wait to see her being banged by an old guy or taking a thick bbc, it will be one of the best scenes I have ever played in these kind of game !
  9. 5.00 star(s)

randomguy

The game is at a 0,05 state currently (first update), however it's looking really promising so far.

The writing is really good, it seems that the dev knows exactly where he's going with the story, furthermore there are already a few organic sex scenes. The game so far is flowing really well.

The renders are stunning and the main characters are all relatively unique.

Where most VN's fall apart, in my humble opinion, is the choices you make in-game.
    From my experience in VN's like this one ,and others similar to it, the choice system generally boils down to either;

- Choices you make have almost no impact to the world around you, usually you just miss a minimal scene.

- Choices just end up being point-gathering simulators, where there's a Right/Wrong type system aimed towards raising character stats.

- Choices become a guessing game either because things got lost in translations, as many devs don't speak English as their first language, or simply unpredictable characters that haven't been given enough context.

In this game, however, even in it's early 0,05 stage, it is made very obvious where your choices will lead you and how they might develop your character and the world around you in future updates. The dev has touched on this in the game thread on the forum. The dev seems very open to constructive criticism and responsive to genuine inquiries about the general direction of the game, which is why even in it's early stage, I have faith in this game.

TL;DR
    - Story flows excellently, art is amazing, dev & writer seem to know exactly where they're going with the game and how to properly implement in-game choices.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

botc76

This is a seriously awesome game.
    The writing is good. No bugs and the women are just gorgeous.

Normally I'm not into female protagonists, normally I don't like to play the one being corrupted, but for once this is made so sexy here and secondly there are several lesbian options that I hope we get to explore further.

I'm glad I took the risk after looking at the pictures and will look forward to further updates.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

SmokinDragon

EDITED 04/10/2020

Pros: Great renders, hot girls, excellent story so far, good dialogue, interesting characters, a number of very hot sex scenes already

Cons: Waiting for a new update...

Verdict: 1/5. Could be a top-tier game easily, if only the Dev had any intentions of making it so. Waiting 3-4 months for an update consisting of one scene makes this one of the most blatant patreon milking projects ever.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

RedGlow

Great game, great art, great story, great gameplay, great characters... If there is a word to describe this game, that woud be "Great" or "Awesome".
    First of all, i really liked the story.. This game has got both NTR and love route. And the most amazing thing is that MC's boyfriend not a brainless whimp. Unlike other games, he is very good looking and has a strong character with big dick. As we all know, devs like to humiliate Bf or husband with giving shit character and micro dick. This is totally different. This will make NTR way hotter and love route more rewarding.
    The only con might be 2 months per release but if you consider the amount of money he earns per month and the quality he gives, you will understand why.. This is fair right now. Therefore, i didn't cut any star point from that reason.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Cazzo_duro

This game meets all the requirements to become one of the best, if not the absolute best, adult games ever created: the exceptional quality of renders (which almost resemble real images), the extreme attention to details and realism, the incredible beauty of the MC and other female characters, the gradual and well-built evolution of the MC towards depraved sluttiness, the continuous teasing and the mind-blowing sex scenes, which will become more and more kinky as the game progresses.
    In conclusion, this game is definitely the work of a professional, dedicate and expert developer, who deserves to be financially supported by as many people as possible, so he can keep working on this magnificent masterpiece. God bless him.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Guygee

Every so often a game/story arrives that's a cut above the rest in overall quality, and I feel this is one such. Skilful renders, hot sex scenes, fully-dimensional well-fleshed characters, involving storytelling, even thorough proofreading (to judge from the lack of typos). This just about has it all.

Casting a hypercritical eye the worst comment I can find to make is that the main protagonists are referred to occcasionally as "the man" and "the woman" instead of by their actual names (or as "he" and "she") rather too far into the story after we've become familiar with them, and I find this a tad incongruous. Apart from that... Enjoy!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 24507

Recently I did a poll and exposed the favorite arts and stories of 3D games, where many criticized my best 3D art and listed among other games that I did not know until now, but from now on entered my TOP 10 list!

Great pictures!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

devilchildrobin

Great renders and realistic writing. Another game with well-written dialog and a sensible story progression. Several games with poor quality are getting far more recognition than gems like these. Hopefully, people see that these games can have both hot girls AND good writing. According to the dev, the game has several choices in regards to its cheating content. I'm excited about this and can't wait to play more! Keep it up dev!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

franzo

renders 10/10
    animations 10/10
    sounds 10/10
    story 8/10

Not the typical incest son and mom story, but jessica is hot as hell and i am loooking forward to follow her way.

This is the most underrated game. love ur graphics, animations and sounds.
    Most times u dont have all of them, but the first impression of the game will increase the expectations for upcoming updats. keep up the goood work, sooner or later the people will reward you for your time more and more.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Yng_123

Excellent renders, nice animations.
    Believable characters.
    Can not call the story unique, but it's still nice.
    Music / sounds (especially during sex scenees) are also real good.
    Started the author's support on Patreon )
  19. 5.00 star(s)

alexchax0

great game with beautiful renders and different storyline which is unique. i really like the way she teases people with her ass.a really potential game with so many possibilities for jessica to explore through job and also many way
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Ghostman95

Good character models, very high quality. The text could stand a bit of a cut but the scenarios are original and stimulating. The potential for future updates is large as there are many inplied ways the creator can take it.