VN - Ren'Py - Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.60] [stoperArt]

1. 5.00 star(s)

goneawrya

This is a _very_ strong start. I was captivated from the get go and there is a ton of potential here. Models are hot, story is engaging, lots of wonderful places this game could go. Definitely a great start to a corruption-oriented game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 563623

I like Jessica a lot. I like that she seems like a smart, confident, caring and mostly decent person that looks to be developing or awakening a taste for naughtiness that she can't quite resist. Whether she caves to temptation secretly in the cheating route and the thrill is heightened by doing something she shouldn't be doing, or if she and Conner explore their kinks together in a 'happy couple' route (both are legit interesting but i definitely prefer the former :evilsmile:).

I also love that she loves to show off and seems happy to use sex appeal and perhaps even sexual favors to her advantage. I hope there are many scenes of her embracing her seductive capabilities both for the hell of it, like in the scene with Mr. Parker, or for her own gain, as in the scene with Rosa and Angus. Or for both at once.

In addition to all that, the renders and animations that are used to explore all these concepts, scenarios and stories are pretty much as good as any others i've come across (and Jessica's physical looks are also fantastic).

So, obviously, pretty much a great experience through and through for me to this point.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Paladina

Very nice start for a VN.
    The CG images are crisp and well rendered. The dialogue and narrative can be lengthy at times, but I do appreciate the effort to provide detail and context. The genres hit some of my personal interest and turn-on's. If the writing stays this good I hope the developer will be open to suggestions for future genres...like interracial.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

3xtreme

Definitely a game worth your attention. My opinion so far: Great story development (it is a perfect example of how to keep the balance between erotic stuff and character development) some other creators could learn that from this game. Renders are great I just wish that characters would express more emotion during conversations. All in all, I'm looking forward to further updates. So far so good. :)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

CulayTL

0.01 version

One of the best demo/1st version
    Dev with great render skills, great animations, great on small details
    The story looks original enough, game tends more to voyeurism or swinger thing and less on corruption.
    He's a good writer and good with the renders same time, does know how to tell a story for sure, a few minor typos - no worries.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Ratings for Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.10 Beta]

Pros:
    -Fantastic renders
    -Not boring (Action Starts Pretty Quick)
    -Story is starting off good (Different then others)
    -game play starts off longer than other new games.

Cons:
    -No Sex Scenes in this Version

But altogether,every minute I play this Game is for me Pure Pleasure,just thinking wich Character will get the first chance with this Foxy lady
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Rock N Rolla

I don't generally rate games but, I'll make an exception for this one. It's a very nice and fresh game and definitely one to keep an eye out for.

- Amazing Renders.
    - Really Amazing Models used.
    - Promising Storyline.