4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
View attachment 3464388

and what makes you think so?
Stoper has stated several times that he doesn't do it for the money. (true or false)

How many games were abandoned due to poor support? if the patreons go away, nothing will change; stoper should continue to do what it does, perhaps even more slowly.

If the abandoned tag is put here, nothing will happen.
Are you just like the news media and take things out of context to try and make your point? Read my entire post again and you'll see the answers to all your questions... Also, I'm not going to argue with you, I said it was my opinion. I could care less what stoper has to say about anything, anymore; he's a proven liar.

Reactions: Gearz24 and mma456

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Are you just like the news media and take things out of context to try and make your point? Read my entire post again and you'll see the answers to all your questions... Also, I'm not going to argue with you, I said it was my opinion. I could care less what stoper has to say about anything, anymore; he's a proven liar.
But he controlls all the girl The CONNOR will fuck!

NTRMANx2

Sep 25, 2019
Jade Mech 00a.jpg
Wait a minute :WaitWhat: image, it's all fuzzy lol

Development Blog #129
21 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

Last week was another one with slow progress. And I decided instead of running on neutral I would do something else to distract myself a little. So I worked a little on a bonus scene I had in my head, derived from a fan art I made recently. Initially I stopped working on the side projects, because I didn't want to get too distracted from the game that's been going way too slowly as it is. But I realize I do need to work on something different every now and then. Although I would change the way I work on these side projects. Instead of making a full scene after an update for the game, I would just make an image or two every now and then when I feel like I'm struggling with the progress on the game. Time will tell if this helps or not. Worst case scenario it will just produce a naughty bonus set to enjoy.

That's it for the moment. Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
View attachment 3466216
Wait a minute :WaitWhat: image, it's all fuzzy lol

Development Blog #129
21 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

Last week was another one with slow progress. And I decided instead of running on neutral I would do something else to distract myself a little. So I worked a little on a bonus scene I had in my head, derived from a fan art I made recently. Initially I stopped working on the side projects, because I didn't want to get too distracted from the game that's been going way too slowly as it is. But I realize I do need to work on something different every now and then. Although I would change the way I work on these side projects. Instead of making a full scene after an update for the game, I would just make an image or two every now and then when I feel like I'm struggling with the progress on the game. Time will tell if this helps or not. Worst case scenario it will just produce a naughty bonus set to enjoy.

That's it for the moment. Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
...slow progress... ...do something else to distract myself... I stopped working on the side projects, because I didn't want to get too distracted from the game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
:poop:(n):ROFLMAO:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
At this moment the new member knew he fucked up.........

Atleast the dev knows he only bullshits about release dates and in all these years hasn't learned shit about punctuality.

Stoper and L&P are keeping tabs on each other, and their updates. Both are in a race to make update progress as slow as they can and deliver a way worse shitshow.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes