4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Aw, and there I thought I was so clever :oops:
She looks a lot like her, though. Same triangular face, same hairstyle, same, err, bosom.

@armion82 I think so.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only thing I ask, that's ask not demand because i'm super nice, is you keep a couple of lesbian only paths open for those of us that don't like dick.

It's just there aren't very many good female protag games and i'd like to be able to get some immersion out of this one. Usually they force dick in there somewhere and I end up put off.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
The only thing I ask, that's ask not demand because i'm super nice, is you keep a couple of lesbian only paths open for those of us that don't like dick.
You and me both. The good news is that there seems to be several budding ones in this game. Plus, Bella's First Sin notwithstanding, this dev doesn't seem to be in the habit of throwing mindless dick at his female protagonists.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

It's just there aren't very many good female protag games and i'd like to be able to get some immersion out of this one. Usually they force dick in there somewhere and I end up put off.
Don't worry.Outside Conner we won't be forced to have sex with anyone n the game.Even the BF you can reject in several scene now.
Just hope i can tell the BF to fuck off as soon as possible..
There is plans for break up in the future.My guess is that you can do it if you get enough cheat points and not enough Conner points.

umby

May 27, 2017
I think the Game already has a large number of characters, it makes no sense to include Bella although I like it.

Reactions: Delabate
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes