4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

megacct

May 15, 2017
Still waiting for bella sin's or new update (or is it delayed? I'm glad I lowered my patreon...)
Bella's First Sin WAS uploaded. Checkout the post from February 26th. Keep in mind it's open for Au ($10/mo) patrons and above.. if you lowered your contribution below that point, you won't see it.

I decided to add Stoper to my short list of monthly patronages.. his work is just so damn good it deserves a few bucks now and then.

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018

Hi, fellas.
Here's the short story I promised.

Thanks for the support. Have fun and let me know what you think.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Hi, fellas.

In most sources Lust is the first sin,Gluttony second etc.
I wonder do we get all 7?What about 4 virtues-Courage,Justice,Temperance,Prudence?

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Dude this guy the dev, i mean his renders are just top notch, the quality is mind blowing... a lot of people are praising the high quality of the renders in a certain game (someones wife and a m..... you know what game i'm talking about) but to be honest those can't hold a candle to what this dev is doing imo...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Dude this guy the dev, i mean his renders are just top notch, the quality is mind blowing... a lot of people are praising the high quality of the renders in a certain game (someones wife and a m..... you know what game i'm talking about) but to be honest those can't hold a candle to what this dev is doing imo...
Now this is how you refresh your relationship if you into sharing of course.Something that the game you mention won't have for next 4-5 years,if even have it.

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016

Hi, fellas.

Hey friend can you upload this to another file hosting site? Mega.nz is banned in my country and VPN is unable to download the file.

Anyone guys? Thanks in advance

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes