dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
nice ending, this game has psychological ntr where MC's father ntr him out of the NEET life by making him work his ass out and get a GF, debt collector dude a straight G for knowing how to be intimidating to MC :PogChamp:
I really don't understand your obsession with NTR
a ridiculous obsession with ntr
stop getting baited, it's common bait that would be on teaching feeling threads every now and then and you guys are falling for it :KEK:

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
just wondering, CAN WE FUCK THE SISTER?!?

Nope, which is a damn shame since she is better than the main girl. If you got that naughty selfie from her after texting her, that's the best you are going to get, I checked on the game assets and that's the only CG involving her

Reactions: mk13666

IILannII

Oct 18, 2017
nice ending, this game has psychological ntr where MC's father ntr him out of the NEET life by making him work his ass out and get a GF, debt collector dude a straight G for knowing how to be intimidating to MC :PogChamp:

stop getting baited, it's common bait that would be on teaching feeling threads every now and then and you guys are falling for it :KEK:
I don't know what was going on in your mind when you assumed that I was getting baited into this just because I saw someone mentioning ntr in this thread, I also had a feeling that you didn't read the whole thing or unless you did then why did you include me into this?

as I said it before "well at least most people like me would just shrug it off and walk away anyway" i don't know why you considered me being baited in that situation when i haven't even went that deep in the teaching feelings threads to know ntr was being mentioned over there as "common bait" when i wasn't even aware of it :HideThePain:

still couldn't care less about it though but could you at least act like you don't care about what I say and let me say what I want about this sort of stuff or did you really not read the whole thing? :WaitWhat:

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes