Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
is there a guide for this, these kinds of games that have a report card at the end of each day always make me feel like I have done something wrong if I missed some points... Like now at the beach I got a bunch of negative points because I told Beth I lived with 2 horny teenagers (I didn't know that was the wrong thing to say).. so now I have more negative points..... uggg point systems drive me crazy...

so anyway.. a guide ???

Reactions: yummycandy

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
ok beach with the 3 girls.... drunk guy come up bothers Beth... MC tires to fight him... Ada has to rescue the MC from a fucking drunk guy... so MC can't even handle a drunk guy. what a pussy.

I liked the MC up to that point, but now he is just a wimp with a big dick that needs his girlfriend to rescue him.
Well dev I have lost all respect for the MC now. (oh and I tried all the options for the fight, great how ALL the options are the same... you lose.)

well I guess I will enable "skip unseen text" and fast forward to see what happens.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Jeijei's Harem day 8 is now in review. I also changed the beach scene on day 6 so that the main character can no longer fight the drunk man himself (because Ada steps in earlier). This change will be included in v0.8.
Oh I thought 0.8 was out already! I misunderstood, my bad!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Is this a forced all girl harem or are we able to pick who we want in the harem or even just pick a girl for a solo romance? Since BlasKyau covered my other question, no need for me to ask about it again. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BlasKyau

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Jeijei's Harem [v0.7] [JeijeiFin Games]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
There is no guide yet. An in-game guide that could be enabled/disabled in the settings would be nice to have. I might implement one when the game/season is finished, but not before.

It is possible to stay up until Ada steps in and interrupts the fight. That way you don't win the fight, but you don't actually lose it either - it's more like a draw, I think. (By the way, Beth likes it if you fight the man and Ada likes it if you don't).

The easiest, safest and most common solution would have been to make the main character a strong and good fighter, but I wanted to try something different. I'm aware that not everyone likes it, but in this game the main character is just a regular guy who cannot fight well (at least in the beginning of the game). Later in the game the main character will face more dangerous opponents than the man on the beach. Since he cannot really rely on his fists, he needs to find other means to survive. That will make the upcoming action scenes challenging but also interesting IMO. ;)
well thanks for the reply, but in my experience (I am almost 60 and ex-army), people that are not fighters normally don't try to fight, unless they are drunk (then it happens a lot). I don't dislike your game, but I don't like weak MC's that are stupid. I don't think I would start something at my age, even though I know how to fight pretty well.

well anyway, thanks again. peace.

Reactions: Overlord070

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
well thanks for the reply, but in my experience (I am almost 60 and ex-army), people that are not fighters normally don't try to fight, unless they are drunk (then it happens a lot). I don't dislike your game, but I don't like weak MC's that are stupid. I don't think I would start something at my age, even though I know how to fight pretty well.

well anyway, thanks again. peace.
You can actually decide if you want the MC, who clearly doesn't know how to fight, to step in, or let Ada, who knows martial arts, deal with him.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
JeijeiFin errmmm there is a lot of 'landlady' and 'housemate' words around the game. So isn't there a 'unofficial' incest patch we can acquire?

Btw don't listen the usual 'girl on girl' content complainers. There are like the same 5-6 guys whose spamming everygame which has girl on girl content. Overwhelming majority of the most popular harem (also even on tons of vanilla ones) games has lesbian content. Because It's hot as fuck especially between harem girls and especially when it's around mc. For example 'Harem Hotel' is one of if not the most popular western harem game and it's has a huge amount of girl on girl content (and no it's not avoidable. It's in the story) and the content is really well done if you want a different reference for lesbian content for harem games. So don't be discouraged by couple of people and stop doing lesbian content please. One last thing: if they tell you 'it's ntr! Will report for tag!'. It's certainly not ntr. Otherwise most of the big games here would've tagged as ntr rofl. Also I'm saying this as a big anti-ntr guy and a huge vanilla-harem lover

Anyways good luck with the game

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
JeijeiFin errmmm there is a lot of 'landlady' and 'housemate' words around the game. So isn't there a 'unofficial' incest patch we can acquire?
The landlady is exactly that, and the roommates are exactly that. The MC has a new job in a new city and is going to live in a house where a woman rents rooms. In fact, he doesn't know the landlady or the roommates until he arrives at the house (and he still doesn't know the landlady). You would have to completely change the story to make that patch.

Btw don't listen the usual 'girl on girl' content complainers. There are like the same 5-6 guys whose spamming everygame which has girl on girl content. Overwhelming majority of the most popular harem (also even on tons of vanilla ones) games has lesbian content. Because It's hot as fuck especially between harem girls and especially when it's around mc. For example 'Harem Hotel' is one of if not the most popular western harem game and it's has a huge amount of girl on girl content (and no it's not avoidable. It's in the story) and the content is really well done if you want a different reference for lesbian content for harem games. So don't be discouraged by couple of people and stop doing lesbian content please. One last thing: if they tell you 'it's ntr! Will report for tag!'. It's certainly not ntr. Otherwise most of the big games here would've tagged as ntr rofl. Also I'm saying this as a big anti-ntr guy and a huge vanilla-harem lover

Anyways good luck with the game
Well after your comment you convinced me and I still don't like lesbian sex... Oh wait, actually that's that you didn't convince me, my mistake.

Regarding the NTR, we agree, in general it isn't (except when it is, worth the redundancy)

Ok, I think I remember why I stopped playing Harem Hotel.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
I will never understand whats the point in harem games. Before I start the game I already know, whatever I do, the girls are mine.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
I wonder if we will have a pregnancy/impregnation tag add to this with the girls said they want to have MC's kids when they lose control. Tbh I feel like the writing is pushing in that direction. I hope we do get it though it would be both fun and exciting imo.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Another weakling of a degenerate loser for a MC as something different?? REALLY??? oh! come on! make a One punch man type MC for a change for once, then it's something different!
I feel like overpowered characters are a bit over done as the MC said he can't fight Imo making him be able to one shot everything would be boring. Seeing him gone from a grow from what a underdog like Bell From Danmachi would be more interesting. Just would like to this is my opinion. Also as some as BlasKyau to use as a example some of the character like Ada know martial from a young age most likely. So who know she could teach him later down the line. Only time will tell.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If you don't like a certain character, you can end her route early on. Dating only one girl (or dating no one) is possible, but not recommended, because then most of the content is skipped.
I'm just one of the more difficult players. I'm extremely picky. :ROFLMAO: Hell, I play a few games where I only get 5 minutes of gameplay each update and some updates I get no content, because of choices I've made. Doesn't bother me much.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes