• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Would it be possible to know which LIs have maledom, femdom and BDSM? (besides Beth, who I've already been told that she has maledom)

I'd like to know so I can reject them before the MC starts a relationship with them.

Reactions: qaywsx

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Would it be possible to know which LIs have maledom, femdom and BDSM? (besides Beth, who I've already been told that she has maledom)

I'd like to know so I can reject them before the MC starts a relationship with them.
Lizzie has a slight Femdom scene and to be honest I wouldn't call it Femdom myself because you literally take control over her. They're just pretending. And yes those are the only two characters! Ada, despite her body type (my favorite body type in Hentai), is very normal and Dana has no content yet.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Lizzie has a slight Femdom scene and to be honest I wouldn't call it Femdom myself because you literally take control over her. They're just pretending. And yes those are the only two characters! Ada, despite her body type (my favorite body type in Hentai), is very normal and Dana has no content yet.
So Beth only has a maledom route and Lizzie will possibly only have a femdom route. Ok, most likely I will reject them both.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So Beth only has a maledom route and Lizzie will possibly only have a femdom route. Ok, most likely I will reject them both.
One question I have for you: It is weird seeing someone coming here to avoid fetishes, usually it's the opposite... What do you like then?!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
One question I have for you: It is weird seeing someone coming here to avoid fetishes, usually it's the opposite... What do you like then?!
I'm pretty vanilla in tastes. I don't have many fetishes that I like. Although you can also say that I have some weird tastes: I like games to have rapes (and better if they're done by the MC) so I can choose to avoid them... It may be weird, and it's certainly not a particularly sexual fetish, but it's something very rewarding. Maybe the only big fetish I have is exhibitionism, I really like sex in public places.

But what I really like are harem games with romance, as long as the LIs don't have one of the multiple fetishes that I dislike (femdom, maledom, bdsm, futa, trans, trap mainly). I also don't like lesbian content, and I prefer to avoid it whenever possible.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I'm pretty vanilla in tastes. I don't have many fetishes that I like. Although you can also say that I have some weird tastes: I like games to have rapes (and better if they're done by the MC) so I can choose to avoid them... It may be weird, and it's certainly not a particularly sexual fetish, but it's something very rewarding. Maybe the only big fetish I have is exhibitionism, I really like sex in public places.

But what I really like are harem games with romance, as long as the LIs don't have one of the multiple fetishes that I dislike (femdom, maledom, bdsm, futa, trans, trap mainly). I also don't like lesbian content, and I prefer to avoid it whenever possible.
Thanks for the honest answer!

Reactions: BlasKyau

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I just tested out avoiding all relationships but Dana (couldn't break the relationship with her yet) and found a bug in the story.
I was not at the beach and Dana (in MC's bedroom) told me stuff the MC had not done or that I as a player was not aware of.
I assume the simplest way of dealing with that issue would be not to have Dana appear in MC's bedroom. ^^

Reactions: Gunzther

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I just tested out avoiding all relationships but Dana (couldn't break the relationship with her yet) and found a bug in the story.
I was not at the beach and Dana (in MC's bedroom) told me stuff the MC had not done or that I as a player was not aware of.
I assume the simplest way of dealing with that issue would be not to have Dana appear in MC's bedroom. ^^
Judging by the previous bug and this one, methinks that the Dev built everything for a Harem Route yet didn't think about people who simply would refuse interacting with other routes prematurely! LOL! One more for the Dev to fix I guess!

Reactions: Gunzther

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
If you have the choice to avoid certain events/characters I like to test those routes out.
I found that Devs often neglect those routes and the story begins to make more and more no sense. ^^
If you have a choice don't assume people make the choice you want them to. ^^

JeijeiFin

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2022
Thanks, that's a very good find! Actually ending everybody's route doesn't cause this bug. As long as the characters go to the beach, the main character will tell others about his father. BUT if the main character doesn't go the bikini shop with Ada, they will never go to the beach and later Dana will tell the main character about things that have never happened. In that case Dana probably shouldn't appear in the main character's bedroom (because she has no reason to).

I found another bug as well. Even if I don't accept Ada's challenge on day 1, Beth will offer the main character a reward after he has drunk coffee on day 5. I will make a new version of the game after fixing these two bugs.

JeijeiFin

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2022
Fixed this bug and some others. Jeijei's Harem v0.6.2 can be downloaded at
- If the main character doesn't accept Ada's challenge on day 1, Beth will no longer offer him reward on day 5.
- If the main character and girls don't go to the beach on day 6, Dana will no longer appear in the main character's bedroom later.
- If Lizzie is not on route, it is no longer possible to look at her in the shower on day 4.
- If Beth is not on route, it is no longer possible to kiss her on the cheek on day 5 or suggest a kiss as a reward on day 6.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
All the sex scenes on Beth's route include male domination, so you should probably reject her.

However, the roleplay with Lizzie is not really female domination. During the roleplay Lizzie basically just tells the main character what he should do to her, where to kiss her etc. Unless this is too much for you, I recommend you not to end Lizzie's route, because I have not planned any female domination for Lizzie in the future. On day 7 you will meet a couple of new characters and if Lizzie is no longer on route, one of the new character's route will also automatically end on day 7.
ok, and is there any LI who is going to have femdom or BDSM?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I could make Susan (landlady) an actual female dominator, but I haven't decided anything yet. It is possible, that I won't make Susan a love interest or dateable character at all. We'll see. Susan will come back from her vacation on day 11.
So for now just ignore Beth. Maybe in the future Susan too.

Reactions: 100%HAREM
Jun 28, 2020
I'm liking what you have so far. Interesting characters and story you're building. The muscular chick has the best body; the other roommate and boss have the most exciting personalities. Is there a way to get perfect affection though? I lose a bunch at the beach, but it seems like that is just taking away the points you got by finagling anyway.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I'm liking what you have so far. Interesting characters and story you're building. The muscular chick has the best body; the other roommate and boss have the most exciting personalities. Is there a way to get perfect affection though? I lose a bunch at the beach, but it seems like that is just taking away the points you got by finagling anyway.
Yeah that was an unwelcome surprise! I didn't like that one bit to be honest: I lost so many points at the beach because I went full Harem route! I was like "STOP STOP STOP! STOP DRAINING MY AFFECTION POINTS!" but it is the point of the game: If you lied or did something that the others didn't like, well you gotta pay the price but the Beach scene? Kind of a D*** move I have to say!
And yes, Ada best girl still! I still have full points with her even after that event!

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
dev you do know a girl breaking her hymen on her own is not losing her virginity any more than a man losing his by jerking off right?

Reactions: Shenhan

vonamatas

Jun 23, 2021
I've been wondering for a long time who the main character looks like. I finally know!
This is Ken, Barbie's partner, an individual without testicles and a penis. I have a proof:
screenshot0001cr.jpg screenshot0002cr.jpg
The game is ok, but the MC sleeping without (detachable?) organs is a bit funny.

Reactions: qaywsx

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No, it's not possible to get perfect affection for all the girls. But don't worry, as long as you don't end anyone's route or lose too many points, you will see all the sexual content. ;)
I'm much more interested in knowing if it's also possible to end the game with the MC having a romantic relationship with all the LIs that interest us, since the name of the game, harem, seems to indicate so, but not being able to have a perfect affection score with all LIs already goes against what you expect in a harem game. In fact I much prefer can to have a perfect score with all the LIs I'm interested in. I don't like losing points to LIs I'm interested in or having to choose who to give points between two LIs I like.

JeijeiFin

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2022
dev you do know a girl breaking her hymen on her own is not losing her virginity any more than a man losing his by jerking off right?
You are right, I fixed the dialogue. However, I'm not going to make a new version of the game just because of this change.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes