Collection Jay Naylor Patreon

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I wouldn't mind an update. :unsure:
If I knew this thread existed long ago I would've been updating it with frequently content. I probably start doing so later on once these archives collection I share on other threads are updated by the uploaders. I can't make a archive collection for this without cloud space after all. :HideThePain:

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Found a 2+ GB pack of JN stuff, claims it's updated to Jan-11-2022. Figuring people mostly want the comics, I split it into various folders so you don't have to download it all if you don't want to.

No idea how complete and up to date it truly is, I haven't fully checked it out and have never looked for an official release listing, but I've seen stuff I remember from 15 years ago and a ton of stuff I've never seen before.

Attached a text file to the post that lists the English comic's included (has Russian comics as well, but only about half are translated).

"New" comic collection:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Found a 2+ GB pack of JN stuff, claims it's updated to Jan-11-2022. Figuring people mostly want the comics, I split it into various folders so you don't have to download it all if you don't want to.

No idea how complete and up to date it truly is, I haven't fully checked it out and have never looked for an official release listing, but I've seen stuff I remember from 15 years ago and a ton of stuff I've never seen before.

Attached a text file to the post that lists the English comic's included (has Russian comics as well, but only about half are translated).

"New" comic collection: MegaFolder
I might view this to make sure. I was planning on making archive for Jay Naylor. However it was gonna take me days to make it since he'd fully transition to Patreon and completely disable his website. So I can't fully pin point what missing or not since not everything in one location to download.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
question

is there a reason he rarely does furry x human female anymore?? i know he was one of the earliest people to do that genre??
most of his current stuff is just furry mainly!!

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020

"New" comic collection: MegaFolder
Can confirm that it contains a massive amount of stuff.
I saw some that were from 2008 all the way to 2022.
Can't confirm that it's up-to-date to 2022 though (It seems to be at least partially so however).
Regardless, it's in a far better (More complete) state than the OP download...

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Same here. I just didn't have the time to sort through all of it. Due to being busy with other collections or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote