Collection Jay Naylor Patreon

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017

Overview:
All of Jay Naylor's patreon exclusive content including HD files and exclusive ones hidden behind paywall. Also includes all the comics (from 2007 to 2018 )​

Developer/Publisher: Jay Naylor
Censorship: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017
Just to let everyone know right now, the folder is being uploaded right now, it's estimated time to finish is 30 minutes or so.

Reactions: GAB

urmom

Apr 3, 2017
Don't really know the usual ways of these kinda uploads, but is the yaoi sorted from everything else?

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Thx for the furry goodies again :).
Jay Naylor has great art, and the cheating furry stories were a nice combo.
By the way @Kinoplex, did you do or intend to upload Bonk artwork? it's damn good too.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
woah jay naylor o.o.
that guy is actually pretty good at drawing comics! if you don't know him yet, check it out if you either like for, beastiality or both ^^.

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017
Thx for the furry goodies again :).
Jay Naylor has great art, and the cheating furry stories were a nice combo.
By the way @Kinoplex, did you do or intend to upload Bonk artwork? it's damn good too.
Planning to do that, i've got his exclusive january, february and march Dropbox files before they were automatically expired after 30 days.

Edit:

Reactions: mesoru
Feb 8, 2018
ive loved your work for years and hope that you will continue for years to come. i especially love your cheating/ntr stuff

bbob89084

Oct 3, 2017
Oh wow, he continued the Red Riding Hood comics. Is going to keep going with them or was WolfQueen the last one?

I'd like to see more of it, especially the feminized male humans/elves drunk on cottonwine.

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017
Oh wow, he continued the Red Riding Hood comics. Is going to keep going with them or was WolfQueen the last one?

I'd like to see more of it, especially the feminized male humans/elves drunk on cottonwine.
I'm pretty sure the Wolf Queen is the last one.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote