• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Japanese games with animation ??

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Softhouse seal have some mother-son and sister-brother incest games but not with full animations only h scenes.The criteria you have mentioned for your ideal games are really unique and so not much games are made based on these genres so not much are there for you, you have not much choice than play vn games rather than fully animated games.

EDIT: Play imouto paradise series (1 and 2) those are really good incest vn games.With h animations to boot!:p
wow thanks
i am downloading it now
i doesn't matter if it fully animated H scenes is enough
thanks and if you have other recommendation just mention it

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
wow thanks
i am downloading it now
i doesn't matter if it fully animated H scenes is enough
thanks and if you have other recommendation just mention it
Well, i already gave you a list of all vns i played that have h-animations here:

And Imouto Paradise 1 and 2 are right there at the beginning. :rolleyes:
can you recommend me a Visual Novel that focus on incest (mother-son)(father-daughter)(sister-brother) only these types of incest without harem or NTR or corruption
You have to do some leg walking too my friend. Like @Dragoman said, there's not much available if you just want "japanese translated; vanilla incest without harem, ntr, corruption; with a plot; with hentai animations".
Read the ImoPara series (however they also have a harem ending), Ultimate Boob Wars (it has incest, but it's not centered around it like Imopara).
I also just discovered that (the remake of ) has simple h-animations, but i didn't read that version because i don't like the remake artwork. However if you're willing, i really recommend it a read, it's a really good story involving as much incest as serious issues involving life and death. It's a fucking tear jerker too.
There's not much else i can think of... i already recommend you to not read School Days if you're worried about NTR and rape, to not read the Lilith vns if you don't like corruption and rape, and to not try some Softhouse Seal eroge, since they also go into weird sexual territory.

Reactions: kimoo

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Well, i already gave you a list of all vns i played that have h-animations here:

And Imouto Paradise 1 and 2 are right there at the beginning. :rolleyes:

You have to do some leg walking too my friend. Like @Dragoman said, there's not much available if you just want "japanese translated; vanilla incest without harem, ntr, corruption; with a plot; with hentai animations".
Read the ImoPara series (however they also have a harem ending), Ultimate Boob Wars (it has incest, but it's not centered around it like Imopara).
I also just discovered that (the remake of ) has simple h-animations, but i didn't read that version because i don't like the remake artwork. However if you're willing, i really recommend it a read, it's a really good story involving as much incest as familiar love. It's a fucking tear jerker too.
There's not much else i can think of... i already recommend you to not read School Days if you're worried about NTR and rape, to not read the Lilith vns if you don't like corruption and rape, and to not try some Softhouse Seal eroge, since they also go into weird sexual territory.
oh i have already seen your recommendation i will try every single one of them if the story is my type
is all your recommendation just story telling or i have choice (RPG)
i mean only one end or multiple endings
if there are multiple endings i can of course avoid some things i didn't like in story