• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Japanese games with animation ??

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
hi again
i checked the games there are just animation with brief story
is there any VN with animation or some thing like that
Those games are mostly Hentai. The story is short and almost pointless.

School Days series is the best ever imo
Haha, If you dont make the wrong choice. YES. But if you fuck up. You gonna have a hella of time !!

Dragoman

Jun 8, 2017
You cannot speak russian?Damn.....I had saw a russian version of nakokoi in a site.....

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Those games are mostly Hentai. The story is short and almost pointless.

Haha, If you dont make the wrong choice. YES. But if you fuck up. You gonna have a hella of time !!
i don't like hentai because the lack of story
lets make it simple suggest one game for me VN with animation and translated but i need deep story
its better if its incest
have you ever played game like that

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Makoto is indeed a douche :mad:
But we get to have sex with so many girls :evilsmile:
Kotonoha is a wife material :heartcoveredeyes:
Cross days, Summer days are great as well

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
are you sure you didn't play any incest Japanese game with animation
iam sure there is some of them
i just need all story focused on one character

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Yeah,the mc is kinda a big douche even in good endings considering who his father is...
Take a look at the School days Family Tree

It's Mindblowing tho LUL. Of course the game gonna be messed up!

i don't like hentai because the lack of story
lets make it simple suggest one game for me VN with animation and translated but i need deep story
its better if its incest
have you ever played game like that
I have posted them i know.. Try to look around yourself.
You want a Fully animated H-Scenes that is game and also gives ALOT of story. You may have a bad time finding something like that. I'm just gonna say good luck tho ^_^

Sex with many girls? Do you have a Death Wish???? Because that is how you die!

Reactions: DeafPerv

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
No sorry. I haven't played that many Japanese games.
I really liked Muv-Luv series though. Not fully animated but has great story.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Take a look at the School days Family Tree

It's Mindblowing tho LUL. Of course the game gonna be messed up!

I have posted them i know.. Try to look around yourself.
You want a Fully animated H-Scenes that is game and also gives ALOT of story. You may have a bad time finding something like that. I'm just gonna say good luck tho ^_^

Sex with many girls? Do you have a Death Wish???? Because that is how you die!
I have gone through every one of them. It's my most favorite hentai/adult vn series.
The scenes with Manami damn!

Reactions: Urusaisenpai

Dragoman

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah,i've played almost all the games of overflow and out of it,the pure mail mc and shun are good guys and that's saying something!!!

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
It's sad that they don't make such games anymore. School Days is such a different kind of game. Apparently adult studios there can't afford making them anymore

Dragoman

Jun 8, 2017
It takes a lot of time,work and money to make these kinds of games,it's like making an anime movie except a bit longer,and you know how much it takes to make a single episode of anime let alone a movie like game.That is why they can't afford them.

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I have gone through every one of them. It's my most favorite hentai/adult vn series.
The scenes with Manami damn!
Man seriously Take a look at this

I'm laughing so hard Tho.. Seriously?! The inbreeding is strong on that one!

It's sad that they don't make such games anymore. School Days is such a different kind of game. Apparently adult studios there can't afford making them anymore
True.. T_T

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
are you sure you didn't play any incest Japanese game with animation
iam sure there is some of them
i just need all story focused on one character
As mentioned here, read the School Days and Shiny Days vns. Both are translated, both have animated scenes and h-scenes. School Days has some story (in this case drama mixed with love triangle). Shiny Days is more light and it has incest (it's minor though), you'll also need to download a patch to restore the loli content. They are worth your time if you're not afraid of bad outcomes, the bad endings are really good. :p
If you want to read nukige, try the Softhouse-Seal eroge that mangagamer published, they all have h-animations:

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
As mentioned here, read the School Days and Shiny Days vns. Both are translated, both have animated scenes and h-scenes. School Days have some story (in this case drama mixed with love triangle). Shiny Days is more light and it has incest (it's minor though), you'll also need to download a patch to restore the loli content. They are worth your time if you're not afraid of bad outcomes, the bad endings are really good. :p
If you want to read nukige, try the Softhouse-Seal eroge that mangagamer published, they all have h-animations:
iam really not into manga or text based games
but it seems that you have experience so
can you recommend me a Visual Novel that focus on incest (mother-son)(father-daughter)(sister-brother) only these types of incest without harem or NTR or corruption
i have already searched a lot and didn't find any fully animated game with this tags
so if it have any animation not fully it will be better
and if it has no animation its better if it has more images

Dragoman

Jun 8, 2017
Softhouse seal have some mother-son and sister-brother incest games but not with full animations only h scenes.The criteria you have mentioned for your ideal games are really unique and so not much games are made based on these genres so not much are there for you, you have not much choice than play vn games rather than fully animated games.

EDIT: Play imouto paradise series (1 and 2) those are really good incest vn games.With h animations to boot!:p

Reactions: mesoru and kimoo