DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
When Val asked for kinks, I only get jerking off and keeping the cage on as options, feels like something is missing there.

Will the lesbian hotwife route also technically lead to a harem for Jamie?

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
When Val asked for kinks, I only get jerking off and keeping the cage on as options, feels like something is missing there.

Will the lesbian hotwife route also technically lead to a harem for Jamie?
Thanks for the feedback.
So maybe I should add more vanilla options ?

Well, actually those are the only options.
There are two more options, but those only show if you're into the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven't even thought about it going full on harem in any route to be honest :unsure:
But I get that it seems to be leading there.
So if there will be a harem route, I think the lesbian hotwife route would work fine with it. ;)

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Thanks for the feedback.

Well, actually those are the only options.
There are two more options, but those only show if you're into the

You might want to add some in that scene, otherwise that scene is too empty for those not into those 2 very heavy kinks.

I haven't even thought about it going full on harem in any route to be honest :unsure:
But I get that it seems to be leading there.
So if there will be a harem route, I think the lesbian hotwife route would work fine with it. ;)
I agree, the other 2 routes won't really fit, as they seem to be about Jamie being more subservient if anything, I think the harem sub-route for Jamie should be on the caring dom choice (instead of sadistic) on the lesbian hotwife route only, as it won't fit with a more sadistic Sarah.

Reactions: MoeMoeGames

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Hi. Always happy to play a new update. There is, however, one passage I don't understand. When Sarah makes her decision between "QoS", "Hotwife", and "Lesbian":
  • For "QoS" and "Lesbian", no problem.
  • However, when I choose "Hotwife", the beginning goes normally, Sarah joins everyone on the deck of the boat, ready to fuck 2 cocks, and the boys get up to introduce themselves. Then Ethan's dick goes from 8'' to 3'' for no reason, and the story switches to the "QoS" path.
I feel like I've missed something. Where's the "Hotwife" scene? Is this a mistake? Or maybe were you planning to complete the "Hotwife" path in the next update?

Reactions: MoeMoeGames

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Hi. Always happy to play a new update. There is, however, one passage I don't understand. When Sarah makes her decision between "QoS", "Hotwife", and "Lesbian":
  • However, when I choose "Hotwife", the beginning goes normally, Sarah joins everyone on the deck of the boat, ready to fuck 2 cocks, and the boys get up to introduce themselves. Then Ethan's dick goes from 8'' to 3'' for no reason, and the story switches to the "QoS" path.
I feel like I've missed something. Where's the "Hotwife" scene? Is this a mistake? Or maybe were you planning to complete the "Hotwife" path in the next update?
First of all thank you.

Damn, you're right. That wasn't planned at all.
But I actually have to rewrite it anyway. So I will add it to the next Update.

• Love
Reactions: Mist.

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018

I just added a hotwife path rework.
It's not much but whoever wants to test it:

(Just unzip it into the main folder)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mist.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I just added a hotwife path rework.
It's not much but whoever wants to test it: Hotwife rework

(Just unzip it into the main folder)
Thank you for this "Hotwife" fix.
Personally, I don't care if it's black, red, white, or alien, a big dick is still a big dick and a small dick is still a small dick. I'm not a fan of the "supremacy" theme, no matter what skin color is glorified. So I'm glad there's a path where Sarah, Jamie, Melanie, etc, can get fucked without worrying about the color of the dicks fucking them. (And I can't wait to see Sarah get her asshole fucked and indulge in multiple penetrations during a gang bang, for example. ;):p)

Unrelated question: At the start of the boat scenes, Melanie writes on Sarah's back with sunscreen. Will our choice of text have an impact on future scenes?
Screenshot_20240602_001703_Ren'Py 7411 Plugin for JoiPlay.png

Finally, feedback to the futa/trans scene on the boat: I love futa/trans scenes in games, and I don't mind a little genital torture. However, I don't like punching/kicking/kneeing in the balls just for fun. So I hope we can avoid violent kicks in the balls without sacrificing futa/trans scenes.

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Unrelated question: At the start of the boat scenes, Melanie writes on Sarah's back with sunscreen. Will our choice of text have an impact on future scenes?

Finally, feedback to the futa/trans scene on the boat: I love futa/trans scenes in games, and I don't mind a little genital torture. However, I don't like punching/kicking/kneeing in the balls just for fun. So I hope we can avoid violent kicks in the balls without sacrificing futa/trans scenes.
The sunscreen text will have a minor impact. But just a really small one.

And for the punching/kicking/kneeing in the balls I gave the opportunity to turn on or off CBT.
I don't think I can add like a soft, medium, hard choice because that would also increase the work much more.

MufasaFR

Jun 27, 2019
Thank you for this "Hotwife" fix.
Personally, I don't care if it's black, red, white, or alien, a big dick is still a big dick and a small dick is still a small dick. I'm not a fan of the "supremacy" theme, no matter what skin color is glorified. So I'm glad there's a path where Sarah, Jamie, Melanie, etc, can get fucked without worrying about the color of the dicks fucking them.
Thank you for that. Supremacy themes are always rooted in racism, and I'd like to avoid it in the games I like to play.

And for the punching/kicking/kneeing in the balls I gave the opportunity to turn on or off CBT.
I don't think I can add like a soft, medium, hard choice because that would also increase the work much more.
I think Mist. 's fear is that by deactivating
there would be nothing else to do with a trans character.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes