Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hey,

so I am back from hospital. It took longer than expected.
Unfortunately I don't have access to my Computer and can't "render" any pictures for the game.
I am desperate to start working on the game again.
So I will be back at my Computer on the 27th of March and will start working on the game immediately.

Sorry for the freaking long wait, but sometimes shit happens.

At least now I have a precise date.

Thank you for your patience.

I hope you'll join me again when it's time to return to Jamies and Sarahs adventure.

Because it is far from over...
Very glad to see you again. And very happy to hear that it's not nearly over, since I had feared that it was.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoeMoeGames

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Hey,

Unfortunately I don't have access to my Computer and can't "render" any pictures for the game.
So I will be back at my Computer on the 27th of March and will start working on the game immediately.

I hope you'll join me again when it's time to return to Jamies and Sarahs adventure.

Glad you're on the mend. Take the time you need.

4sdrub4l

Apr 1, 2022
Hey,

Get well, mate! Take the time you need (y)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hey, I made a small survey for the game. I'd be really happy if anyone wants to answer some questions, so I can improve.
Thank you in advance.

I would love to see more prostate play with Jamie, especially more milking him with fingers instead of fucking him with toys. Though remote-controlled buttplugs are very fun too.

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
Hey, I made a small survey for the game. I'd be really happy if anyone wants to answer some questions, so I can improve.
Thank you in advance.

In case anyone else is kinda lost on who's who again for the vote.

Characters01.png
Characters02.png
Characters3.png

Outside of Jamie himself that should be all characters?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
Hey,

I hope you'll join me again when it's time to return to Jamies and Sarah's adventure.

Glad you're back, hope you're doing well, and look forward to what you do next.

Thank you in advance.

Thanks for this. Truly.
Wanted to thank you for making some of the content optional. The three things I dislike the most in any content are scat, feet, and anything nonconsensual.
Have absolutely nothing wrong with most kinks (including cucking/cuckqueen) or fetishes of any kind, as long as all parties involved are in agreement.

It's part of the reason I don't like Val, and see her as an unethical "therapist". At no point did Jamie agree to humiliation or forced "therapy", yet Val locked him in a chastity cage and refuses to give him the key.
Supposedly Mel is working on Val's behalf as well, which she has done by lying and manipulating.
Hoping Val loses her licence to practice, along with other consequences. Be good to see Mel get yelled at by Sarah and/or Jamie too, once the whole situation is exposed. Things happening to characters without consent is especially a trigger for people who have been abused.

I know it's wishful thinking, that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

rip-basium

Nov 23, 2021
Glad you're back, hope you're doing well, and look forward to what you do next.

Thanks for this. Truly.
Wanted to thank you for making some of the content optional. The three things I dislike the most in any content are scat, feet, and anything nonconsensual.
Have absolutely nothing wrong with most kinks (including cucking/cuckqueen) or fetishes of any kind, as long as all parties involved are in agreement.

It's part of the reason I don't like Val, and see her as an unethical "therapist". At no point did Jamie agree to humiliation or forced "therapy", yet Val locked him in a chastity cage and refuses to give him the key.
Supposedly Mel is working on Val's behalf as well, which she has done by lying and manipulating.
Hoping Val loses her licence to practice, along with other consequences. Be good to see Mel get yelled at by Sarah and/or Jamie too, once the whole situation is exposed. Things happening to characters without consent is especially a trigger for people who have been abused.

I know it's wishful thinking, that's just my opinion.
Just as a counterpoint to this, I find the nonconsensual aspect of everything above a huge plus to this game. I hope Moemoe doesn't change any of it. I think it would be out of character for Jamie to reprimand anyone, and the implication is that Sarah is enjoying the situations that Mel puts her in so I don't see why Sarah would become hostile, either.

Understandable that these things may be triggers for people, but I would tentatively argue that this game may not be for people who are triggered by such things. These sort of power dynamics can be erotic, and I think this game does a great job at illustrating that without going into absurd territory, as some NTR games are wont to do.

Reactions: Rel Teeg

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
Just as a counterpoint to this, I find the nonconsensual aspect of everything above a huge plus to this game. I hope Moemoe doesn't change any of it. I think it would be out of character for Jamie to reprimand anyone, and the implication is that Sarah is enjoying the situations that Mel puts her in so I don't see why Sarah would become hostile, either.

Understandable that these things may be triggers for people, but I would tentatively argue that this game may not be for people who are triggered by such things. These sort of power dynamics can be erotic, and I think this game does a great job at illustrating that without going into absurd territory, as some NTR games are wont to do.
There is a difference between power dynamic and full on taking away choice.
Playful dirty talk during sex that might be a bit degrading or leans heavily into the dom/sub relationship is one thing.
Physically assaulting someone and locking away access to a part of their anatomy against their will, and repeatedly refusing to let them release it is quite another.

It's as simple as this: had Val asked and gotten consent from Jamie, there would be no issue. Because it was forced and she refuses to give him the key, it is abuse.

Reactions: damnedfrog

rip-basium

Nov 23, 2021
There is a difference between power dynamic and full on taking away choice.
Playful dirty talk during sex that might be a bit degrading or leans heavily into the dom/sub relationship is one thing.
Physically assaulting someone and locking away access to a part of their anatomy against their will, and repeatedly refusing to let them release it is quite another.

It's as simple as this: had Val asked and gotten consent from Jamie, there would be no issue. Because it was forced and she refuses to give him the key, it is abuse.
I agree re: power dynamic vs noncon. The politics of fetishes aside:

I just really don't read anything in this game as 'abuse'. It's a game involving sissification and NTR, and I don't think it's outside the scope of those fetishes to have them 'unwillingly' imposed upon an MC.
I think Moemoe has written this game perfectly, especially the noncon elements; this is one of my favourite games in the genre and I've played just about every Renpy game with these themes.

I think you're entitled to your opinion, but my observation of it is that it is perhaps a bit extreme, especially considering the context of where you are and what sort of game this is, to say there is abusive content in this game. I'm certainly not trying to argue about what you may find triggering. Again, it is thematically relevant to have a weak character like Jamie to passively 'accept' situations and become aroused by them. There are a handful of games I could mention that are explicitly abusive - and wether or not someone finds that arousing is a matter of taste - but I don't feel like this is one of them.

I just wanted to make a counterpoint to your post as someone who has been playing this since day 1. I like the feet, noncon, and although I'm not necesarily into scat I find the extremity and humiliation of it a novel fetish to include in the game (especially as it's optional).

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I agree re: power dynamic vs noncon. The politics of fetishes aside:

I just really don't read anything in this game as 'abuse'. It's a game involving sissification and NTR, and I don't think it's outside the scope of those fetishes to have them 'unwillingly' imposed upon an MC.
I think Moemoe has written this game perfectly, especially the noncon elements; this is one of my favourite games in the genre and I've played just about every Renpy game with these themes.

I think you're entitled to your opinion, but my observation of it is that it is perhaps a bit extreme, especially considering the context of where you are and what sort of game this is, to say there is abusive content in this game. I'm certainly not trying to argue about what you may find triggering. Again, it is thematically relevant to have a weak character like Jamie to passively 'accept' situations and become aroused by them. There are a handful of games I could mention that are explicitly abusive - and wether or not someone finds that arousing is a matter of taste - but I don't feel like this is one of them.

I just wanted to make a counterpoint to your post as someone who has been playing this since day 1. I like the feet, noncon, and although I'm not necesarily into scat I find the extremity and humiliation of it a novel fetish to include in the game (especially as it's optional).
Another point of view: every damn game involving sissification is always forced or blackmailed. Wouldn't it be nice for a change to have one that wasn't? I mean we started out with him having an interest in it already rather than it being imposed on him...

Reactions: Mickademous

rip-basium

Nov 23, 2021
Another point of view: every damn game involving sissification is always forced or blackmailed. Wouldn't it be nice for a change to have one that wasn't? I mean we started out with him having an interest in it already rather than it being imposed on him...
In my mind sissification is more or less "forced" feminisation and humiliation. I don't see how humiliation would come into it if your character is actively choosing to crossdress, seems like something else altogether.
Having said that, Jamie chooses outfits and has that night with the girls where they're not forcing him or blackmailing him (or even necessarily humiliating him for being feminine), so I think there is that element in this, too.
It's interesting hearing different perspectives, though.

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
Thank you. That is part of my point.
Jamie went to Val actively seeking help with their fetishes/kinks. They were interested in exploring things like feminization and sissification. None of it had to be forced, and yet Val took it too far. As soon as she stopped actively listening to her "patient" and started taking advantage of him she was just plain wrong.

It is entirely possible to consensually go through cucking, feminization, humiliation, sissification and other dom/sub fetishes with simple communication between two or more parties.
That's why there are safewords - something that was never agreed upon or even discussed with Val.

I know this is a game, but when characters are put through abuse, and people they are supposed to trust do things that are frankly illegal, it really bothers me. Especially when they are doing so as an abuse of power over someone who is vulnerable, and who came to them for help.
Sorry, I just think it's wrong.

Last edited:

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
In my mind sissification is more or less "forced" feminisation and humiliation. I don't see how humiliation would come into it if your character is actively choosing to crossdress, seems like something else altogether.
Having said that, Jamie chooses outfits and has that night with the girls where they're not forcing him or blackmailing him (or even necessarily humiliating him for being feminine), so I think there is that element in this, too.
It's interesting hearing different perspectives, though.
All of those things could have still been in there without any of them having to be literally forced.
BDSM clubs have entire scenarios devoted to humiliation and giving the appearance of things like feminisation and sissification being pushed upon someone. The big difference is that is can be instantly stopped if the parties involved think it has gone too far, don't agree on what's happening, or are uncomfortable. A regular dom/sub relationship can have all those elements as well even outside a club. The problem is that Val is not taking the role of a dom, she is an abuser because she flatout refuses to listen to her "patient".

I agree that the night he had with the girls seemed to have been fun and enjoyable; he seemed pleasantly surprised to hear how feminine and cute they thought he could be. Where it became an issue was when he was getting his reward. The options were either learning how to give a blowjob or fucking her, which he couldn't actually do because he was still forcibly locked in a cage against his will.
It is entirely possible that Jamie might enjoy being in a chastity cage on a regular basis, or even for extended periods of time, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. The fundamental problem is that he was not given the choice. If Val had simply given him the key, allowing him agency over his own choice, then there wouldn't be a problem.
Most of the rest has at least been something that had options. Even with being a little unsure or potentially uncomfortable with a situation initially, that is very different from having your choice forcibly taken away.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes