lednaruto

May 27, 2017
traduction from google = ( this is aimed at those who could not get it to go on bluestack , i don't know how you installed it but i installed it and it works great ) i have to say that there are few games like this , i mean it is possible to have every gender malexmale , female x female or simply male x female and really well done to be a phone game even the facial expressions i normally play emotioncreators but this one is cool too , it would be better if it was for pc so i don't download more emulators but alright anyway.

Oct 7, 2019
There needs to be a pc version. I have not had any luck with any android emulator at all, way too many requirements for my computer

Dragontarun

Jul 5, 2023
View attachment 2785170

Overview:
A new Jade Chamber Has been created, but what makes this one so special? well Ningguang has invited everyone on teyvat to get into it for a summer vacation! Get ready to get aboard and live your own summer adventure with your favorite partners!​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-17
Release Date: 2023-07-26
Developer: NorKoala - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2785220 View attachment 2785219 View attachment 2785218 View attachment 2785217 View attachment 2785216 View attachment 2785215
Pls could u send me link of ver 11

Reactions: Sonu The Pilot

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
here version 11
it was enough to write the name of the game on Google and find it, I found it and even tried it, the new animations were nice, but I was hoping that the monster's body could be used but no..., that is, the monster itself is there but I mean having the player with that body no have

goppun

Nov 17, 2022
is there any indication whether the code entered works or not, i've found the older codes through kemono but after entering the code I feel like nothing changes.

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
c'è qualche indicazione se il codice inserito funziona o meno, ho trovato i codici più vecchi tramite kemono ma dopo aver inserito il codice sento che non cambia nulla.
[/CITAZIONE]
each new version has a new code, I also already checked kemono but there is no new code at the moment

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
I play on bluestack without problems it works perfectly, if you know how to install it

Last edited:

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
Bene, questo è il mio problema poiché non ho esperienza con l'installazione di questo tipo di giochi Android emulati o di un emulatore Android.
[/CITAZIONE]
search on google how to install apk on bluestack and you will find your guide

LisaLova

Jun 4, 2022
alr one question.
where the heck do you PUT the code, i just cant understand where it goes!