ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
View attachment 2785170

Overview:
A new Jade Chamber Has been created, but what makes this one so special? well Ningguang has invited everyone on teyvat to get into it for a summer vacation! Get ready to get aboard and live your own summer adventure with your favorite partners!​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-20
Release Date: 2023-06-22
Developer: NorKoala - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.09
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Ty for adding it!

Reactions: Sonu The Pilot

Yuumochi

May 18, 2023
This game is pretty good so far even though it was just a test, but there's problem on my side first is I don't see seele there and second creating character is pretty useless because when I start it my character is kazuha

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
uggh.. I really wanted to say Yay! A Genshin impact than find it's just another garbage simulator with no story and than added Futa to it also. Dream dashed is anyone going to do an actual Genshin Impact with a game story :(

• Angry
Reactions: iniquity

NorKoala

Aug 17, 2023
uggh.. I really wanted to say Yay! A Genshin impact than find it's just another garbage simulator with no story and than added Futa to it also. Dream dashed is anyone going to do an actual Genshin Impact with a game story :(
Hi, the developer of the game here, i wanted to let you know that the story mode is planned to be added on the future, but it's not going to be what you expected or what you see on other sex games, and since it's not getting any votes on patreon when i ask about what should be added next, do not expect to come soon either.

About the PC version, i'm not competent enough to figure out how to deal with crossplatform development yet with limited resources, the game was made as an android game first, because mobile represents the 70% of the genshin gamers (myself included) and i wanted to make something nice for the crowd that can't use mods or other stuff that pc players have, the pc version is planned, and the controls ui and other stuff works (not the android specific versions tho), but the project size is 50gbs of space, and i need to find a way that doesn't reimports everything every time i changed platforms target for half an hour and that doens't take another 50 gbs of space on my pc, if somebody knows about something that could please let me know.

Don't ask for ios version, i cannot afford apple products.

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
Hi, the developer of the game here, i wanted to let you know that the story mode is planned to be added on the future, but it's not going to be what you expected or what you see on other sex games, and since it's not getting any votes on patreon when i ask about what should be added next, do not expect to come soon either.

About the PC version, i'm not competent enough to figure out how to deal with crossplatform development yet with limited resources, the game was made as an android game first, because mobile represents the 70% of the genshin gamers (myself included) and i wanted to make something nice for the crowd that can't use mods or other stuff that pc players have, the pc version is planned, and the controls ui and other stuff works (not the android specific versions tho), but the project size is 50gbs of space, and i need to find a way that doesn't reimports everything every time i changed platforms target for half an hour and that doens't take another 50 gbs of space on my pc, if somebody knows about something that could please let me know.

Don't ask for ios version, i cannot afford apple products.
Y'know, for some reason I forgot that most genshin players are on mobile despite being a tablet player myself. How does that even work with a phone???