ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I appreciate your advise, but I'm pretty sure the problem was not with my computer.
However, I updated to 2.2.6.4 , played for more than a few hours on the same old save-file, and met not a single crash. So, whatever was a problem, it stayed with version 2.2.6.3

On the other hand, there is again this funny thing with Strength I mentioned before. You know, custom start / cheat Herculean strength / 1 dinner with d- food / Strong strength. Not complaining, just strange for me that this came back with update.
I can't reproduce - how are you "cheat"ing it? I tried a custom normal start with S+ strength and it was still S+ after several days of F- food. Same for easy custom start and using the cheat menu to raise to S+ strength.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Oh, quick question, does multiple "sparings" in a day add up? Tested run (2.2.3) with weak guy lots of money bought all BIS equip and fought like 5 times/day, the gladiatrix leveled fast but strength stayed the same, that was actually the main point I came here to whine like a soyboi. :unsure:
Yes, they do. Check the text at the end of the spar: it will tell you if it was the right level to raise skill/strength. Fights that are too easy don’t give either. But they still raise nature/temperament for slaves, so not useless, just situational.

BliniKot

Nov 2, 2021
Yes, they do. Check the text at the end of the spar: it will tell you if it was the right level to raise skill/strength. Fights that are too easy don’t give either. But they still raise nature/temperament for slaves, so not useless, just situational.
at the cost of empathy
which is also a pain to raise :(

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Bumped dev version to 2.2.6.5 (older saves are fully compatible; enable "Ignore version check when loading" in the Game menu)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Available from git or from here as usual:

There are no new images since 2.2.6.1, but if you hadn't already downloaded the images that were attached to the 2.2.6.1 post, go back to that post ( ) for the attached zip that includes images that have been added recently (2.2.5.4+).

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
The picture for bukake_purple_long_milf_3 is a duplicate of bukkake_purple_long_milf. I was also getting the bukkake_pink_long_young_3 image on the 2134_purple_long_milf slave every time I trained bukkake.
Found probable cause. Guessing this slave was acquired as starting assistant on easy custom game. There was an age override which was making this free starting assistant 'young' irrespective of actual template. Fixed on latest dev build for new games, but not retroactively (won't fix old saves).

Reactions: qwertyu12359

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Hey, I found a small bug in the dev version. If you pick anal sex option in the brothel it shows text for fast blowjob.

Also, seems like even if I don't do anything when in active sex master's excitement goes down from blazing to aroused.
Fixed the text selection. Fixed active sex not correctly importing initial slaver excitement level unless wearing chimaera gem (and consequently lowering arousal at end of session even if no actions were taken).

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Found probable cause. Guessing this slave was acquired as starting assistant on easy custom game. There was an age override which was making this free starting assistant 'young' irrespective of actual template. Fixed on latest dev build for new games, but not retroactively (won't fix old saves).
I actually got the milf slave at the slave market. My assistant is in the young category, but I got her at the slave market, too. I was doing a zero start run on easy mode.

sexiwof

Jun 6, 2017
Done all the quests, got to the postgame-content (let's just call it so for the simplicity) and got a little sad learning that the thing with Great Houses Reputation is still there.
Screenshot_20240422_125726.png
I do remember it was so in original game, years ago. I believe Old Huntsman explained it by limitations of engine, but my memory may fail me here.

Am I the only one who sees it as a trouble? I mean, I looked through Roadmap (which is gigantic by itself, my God I almost lost myself in there, really, guys, great work) and met not a single mention of this.
I do believe that is the problem, because this Great Houses Reputation limit is blocking you from the content. For example, on my screenshot you can see that I blocked myself from the Gentlemen Club, not to mention Houses contracts themself.

In this post I saw some mentioning of this thing:
1. You are not supposed to reach Patrician status in more than 2 Great Houses.

Once you reach a certain level of fame with one faction you are not supposed to advance further with their opposing faction. Because of an oversight you can advance in all 4. This bug increases the number of potential buyers.
but I'm yet to figure out what to do with this information or how to exploit it, for the moment you move Felicity out of slave slot it's instant gameover.

Somewhere in this thread I met explanation like "it's for the roleplaying purposes; you need to choose which house side you want to be with".
But I don't think it's working this way for a number of reasons:
It's never mentioned in a game you need to make such choice;
Moreover, in slaver diary in Objectives there is still a note that you need to increase your reputation (visible in my screenshot);
Even if it's about choosing sides, we can make friends with 2,5 Houses, which is hilarious by itself for me;
There is no politics options for the slaver in a game, so I see slaver as The Witcher - he should work with everybody to make money for his survival.

I tried to workaround it by lowering my Brand Status and Guild Reputation via cheat-menu - no use, once you get to Great Houses Reputation limit, it stays there as strong as the faith of the guardsmen in The Emperor.

So, in conclusion, my suggestion is: maybe this Great Houses Reputation limit should be changed? OK, fine, even if assume that this was done for roleplaying purposes, maybe give the opportunity for the player to max-out in Custom Start? Because, for me, jack-o-nine-tails is one of this games where you want to max-out everything, and such mechanical limitations are like a kick in the balls for any perfectionist.

BliniKot

Nov 2, 2021
assistant A+/S+ nursing skill (i.e. nutritionist) can compensate for 1-2 levels of home-cooked meal quality to prevent strength decline (however this compensation does not extend to enabling C-/B+ meals to confer the bonus energy or mood benefits of A+/S+ meals)

Neat, food cost saving

• I just jizzed my pants

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Done all the quests, got to the postgame-content (let's just call it so for the simplicity) and got a little sad learning that the thing with Great Houses Reputation is still there.
View attachment 3563783
I do remember it was so in original game, years ago. I believe Old Huntsman explained it by limitations of engine, but my memory may fail me here.

Am I the only one who sees it as a trouble? I mean, I looked through Roadmap (which is gigantic by itself, my God I almost lost myself in there, really, guys, great work) and met not a single mention of this.
I do believe that is the problem, because this Great Houses Reputation limit is blocking you from the content. For example, on my screenshot you can see that I blocked myself from the Gentlemen Club, not to mention Houses contracts themself.

In this post I saw some mentioning of this thing:

but I'm yet to figure out what to do with this information or how to exploit it, for the moment you move Felicity out of slave slot it's instant gameover.

Somewhere in this thread I met explanation like "it's for the roleplaying purposes; you need to choose which house side you want to be with".
But I don't think it's working this way for a number of reasons:
It's never mentioned in a game you need to make such choice;
Moreover, in slaver diary in Objectives there is still a note that you need to increase your reputation (visible in my screenshot);
Even if it's about choosing sides, we can make friends with 2,5 Houses, which is hilarious by itself for me;
There is no politics options for the slaver in a game, so I see slaver as The Witcher - he should work with everybody to make money for his survival.

I tried to workaround it by lowering my Brand Status and Guild Reputation via cheat-menu - no use, once you get to Great Houses Reputation limit, it stays there as strong as the faith of the guardsmen in The Emperor.

So, in conclusion, my suggestion is: maybe this Great Houses Reputation limit should be changed? OK, fine, even if assume that this was done for roleplaying purposes, maybe give the opportunity for the player to max-out in Custom Start? Because, for me, jack-o-nine-tails is one of this games where you want to max-out everything, and such mechanical limitations are like a kick in the balls for any perfectionist.
This is one of those “homage to the original vision” things. The objective entry that describes how to become a patrician mentions the rivalries between the factions and says that becoming too close to one closes off the other path. We see it as a replayability feature: a reason to start a new game to see the content that was locked by your choices.

Post-patrician, I could see us removing that constraint, but perhaps trading one for another — if you become too close to faction X, you could lose patrician status and reset reputation with their rival faction Y. If you happen to be living in faction Y’s district, you’d have to move.

For now, I think we can simply remove the faction reputation objectives entries that are unattainable, so you’ll see everything is green because two locked factions will be taken off the list.

I never saw that post about Felicity before. It references some bugs that no longer exist (armor defense stacking was fixed as I recall). I will have to check about the double trait points - that may no longer be true.

The requirement to always have non-zero spawn semen in storage was removed. You just have to avoid feeding her anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: sexiwof

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Post-patrician, I could see us removing that constraint
I'd say that it makes sense that once after you're Pope-approved or even have an audience with him, everybody wants to do business with you. Putting rivalry aside for the sake of their own reputation.

if you become too close to faction X, you could lose patrician status and reset reputation with their rival faction Y. If you happen to be living in faction Y’s district, you’d have to move.
Losing patrician status seems very annoying, and exactly missing the point of "I want to have max. everything".

Reset reputation or at least lose it progressively, could/should happen until you have the pope unlock (and talk to him).

For now, I think we can simply remove the faction reputation objectives entries that are unattainable, so you’ll see everything is green because two locked factions will be taken off the list.
Fine with me, it's a healthy compromise between the "god in everything" and "min/max" visions.

Reactions: BakaG and sexiwof

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I'd say that it makes sense that once after you're Pope-approved or even have an audience with him, everybody wants to do business with you. Putting rivalry aside for the sake of their own reputation.
This makes sense and is accessible to all paths. I’ll make it so that earning the Pope’s patronage (not just met) removes the faction reputation block for all districts, and adjust the objectives text to show, if they are blocked, that you need the Pope’s patronage.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I actually got the milf slave at the slave market. My assistant is in the young category, but I got her at the slave market, too. I was doing a zero start run on easy mode.
So the 2134 slave in your game is showing age: mature? Please share your save if you are able to reproduce the wrong images for bukkake. When I tested this slave ID with age: mature it seemed to fetch the correct images.

sexiwof

Jun 6, 2017
I never saw that post about Felicity before.
OP-post of this thread have the link to WIKI in EXTRAS section. In whis WIKI in GUIDES section there is a link on that post about Felicity.
I did not refer to this entire post (regarding all the bugs and exploits mentioned there), I was only interested in the paragraph about Great Houses reputation as related to the topic of my post.

I’ll make it so that earning the Pope’s patronage (not just met) removes the faction reputation block for all districts, and adjust the objectives text to show, if they are blocked, that you need the Pope’s patronage.
This will do much more sense, make a game more fun and give player more variations for builds. Thank you.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Bumped dev version to 2.2.6.8 (older saves are fully compatible; enable "Ignore version check when loading" in the Game menu)

Available from git or from here as usual:

There is one new image since 2.2.6.1 (attached -> goes in game/content/pic/mob). if you hadn't already downloaded the images that were attached to the 2.2.6.1 post, go back to that post ( ) for the attached zip that includes images that have been added recently (2.2.5.4+).

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes