Mod QSP Jack-o-nine-tails Mods & More: Game Development Builds and Outfit System

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yuzver999

Sep 12, 2019
Just found a bug: after pressing "End of the day" a page with no text appears.
eod.jpg
P.S. And looks like "Active sex" system is broken: Isabella could reach orgasm with "Chilly" stat and "Climax" 17/100...

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Just found a bug: after pressing "End of the day" a page with no text appears.
View attachment 847456
P.S. And looks like "Active sex" system is broken: Isabella could reach orgasm with "Chilly" stat and "Climax" 17/100...
Go on the main JONT thread, then the Dev' Version thread. Download the most recent version (should be pre-release n°4 in theory). Download the "code" at least.

Then start a new custom game in easy and try to see if you still have this bug. In theory you shouldn't. If you do, please tell us! :)

Reactions: Yuzver999

Yuzver999

Sep 12, 2019
Go on the main JONT thread, then the Dev' Version thread. Download the most recent version (should be pre-release n°4 in theory)
Did as you said, but started Custom game on Normal difficulty. Still,
1) After I press "End of the day", no-text page appears:
eod.jpg
2) During Active Sex with Isabella as an Assistant this as.jpg page appears twice sometimes.

I downloaded this: d.jpg , all three files.

Ceres82

Oct 28, 2017
Trying to adjust slave beauty in the slave editor seems to immediately change it to ugly and lock it there.

Last edited:

Ceres82

Oct 28, 2017
The event where you find the dragon staff keeps happening and doesn't end up giving me the staff so I can no longer get slaves from the fog. I also cannot get my pig out of my barn.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Thank you all for your precious bug reports, it is of invaluable help for us to eventually release a stable version as solid as possible :)

Ceres82

Oct 28, 2017
Trying to get an Assistant to train a Slave in something gets me the same screen as trying to equip cowgirl gear.

Ceres82

Oct 28, 2017
When I try to look at Isabella's aura when she's my assistant I get this mess:
I also appear to have my game end up not responding when trying to head into my home both by the button and going back to it manually.
asdasdasd.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
hmmm, trying to config qsp file to get sister mod to work, welp, broke the game lol
1610952884564.png
Does anyone kind can guide me how to edit files , i did at things in txt file said, no clue where i missed

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
You are not supposed to edit anything nor get any mod. Everything is included in 2.2.
Oh, but when i first open the qsp file seem like i need to trigger The Vatican questline to Pope to access Sister right ? if i read it carefully. Im playing at Easy Mode having some cheat on, wonder if it disabled sister mod...

Edit: just search out some old comments and i think i find a solution, will try to solve this...hmm

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Oh, but when i first open the qsp file seem like i need to trigger The Vatican questline to Pope to access Sister right ? if i read it carefully. Im playing at Easy Mode having some cheat on, wonder if it disabled sister mod...
Yes, in theory that's what you need to do.

I didn't develop the mod in question nor participated in its integration so I can't be sure... but in theory have cheats on doesn't disable the sister event.

But I believe the player needs to incarnate Johnny... Not sure about this also.

Reactions: raingirth

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
But I believe the player needs to incarnate Johnny... Not sure about this also.
Tried a custom game with Johny avatar and even set my name to Johny. Cant trigger event when i keep go to Vatican for days. hmm. well. time to DM the creator of this mod...

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Tried a custom game with Johny avatar and even set my name to Johny. Cant trigger event when i keep go to Vatican for days. hmm. well. time to DM the creator of this mod...
His mod conditions might have changed during the integration in 2.1 and 2.2... ImperatorAugustus is in theory more able to reply

But I see the original txt file and it says:
"IF hero_choice = 10 AND decade < 8 AND difficulty_setting = 2 AND npc_progress['pope'] = 2 AND julia_start = 0 AND no_loli = 0"

So basically you must be able to see the pope in less than 8 week and it doesn't work on easy...

I'm pretty sure we've removed the condition "no_loli = off".

Wait.....where is this place btw ?
First image in his post: the tutorial.
Second image: It's within the slums.

Reactions: raingirth

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
So basically you must be able to see the pope in less than 8 week and it doesn't work on easy...
OOOkay, seem like im able to trigger the Sister event at Easy Mode now :< took an hour to figure out what i missed tho :< kind of feel sad since the sister just act as another slave =D wonder if you guys can somehow extend the unique conversations of her (turn the Sister Mod into Incest Mod lol)

1610968824750.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote